You will be perfectly independent. There's everything you need and more. Much, much better than any hotel! Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Very highly recommended.” The best part of the apartment were the hosts who were very responsive and helpful with everything I needed. The place is an excellent value for the price, functional, with well equipped kitchen, good wifi connection and is suitable for telecommuting. If you are already acquainted to Dakar and fond of most western Cape of Dakar, you will love this studio and it's location at the cape! What else you need! It's also close to the town center (about 15 minutes driving).“Excellent communication since reservation! It is in a walking distance from the Monument and from beautiful Corniche, and all the other areas, such as Ngor and Almadies but also dowtown, are easily and quickly reachable. Les Mamelles and beaches 10 minutes by walk, Les Almadies 15 minutes by taxi!

She was not there when we arrived, but communication was fantastic and she was always there to answer any questions we had and made our stay very easy. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Well, so easy to go for day trip to surrounding counties! N'hésitez pas à m'écrire pour toutes questions“Ibrahim and his brother were excellent hosts, and the apartment is great value for the price. 19 Aug 2020 - Rent from people in Dakar, Senegal from ₹1,491/night. Beaches, cafes, restaurants, so beautiful views to Atlantic Ocean! There are many small shops around, a nice restaurant on the corner, very good bakery Brioche Doree. Excellent and so polite co-operation with host during the stay since begin to end and after! Monuments you can reach by walk! Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Les Mamelles and beaches 10 minutes by walk, Les Almadies 15 minutes by taxi! Well, so easy to go for day trip to surrounding counties! From sharing a living space with locals to living large, finding an Airbnb best for you is simply easy, especially in Dakar! Stunning view of Dakar harbor at the same altitude as hunting eperviers (types of eagles). If you come first time to Dakar this location gives perfect changes to get acquainted with Dakar - and to fall in love with it!

possibilité d’aller vous chercher à l’aéroport (service payant). Près de Auchan, KFC, transports communs et de la plage. The area is located 5 min driving from the very animated neighborhood of Almadies where you have many restaurants and bars. The location is good too, with three supérettes less than 100 yards away, a boulangerie, a boucherie, and tons of taxis. L’appartement est au 2ieme etage You reach the town centre in 20mn or Almadie in 15 mn. Wifi, Chaînes télés du monde , climatisé 27 Jul 2020 - Entire home/flat for ₹6915. Dans un quartier calme, idéal pour des vacances tranquilles à Dakar. N'hésitez pas à réserver dans ce cadre paisible et chaleureux I highly recommend Ibrahim’s apartment.”Des logements de confort duplexe, centre de Dakar, Mermoz Salon, cuisine équipée et dînatoire, Terrasse, deux chambres possibilité trois, des grands lits. The house is amazing, really spacious and decorated with great taste. You will be perfectly independent. New 4-lane autostradas to east to Thies and to Southern counties! Monuments you can reach by walk! Studio is a penthouse and on top of hill so wind from Atlantic Ocean around the clock is cooling the studio and views are beautiful by day and night!”Decouvrer le calme et le bien être associé à la propreté émit par cet appartement T2 bien équipé avec accès à aux différentes zones touristiques et restaurants notamment les Almadies qui sont à 5 minutes. Sa localisation vous permettra de vous rendre aux différentes Zones plus facilement N'hésitez pas à m'écrire pour toutes questions“Ibrahim and his brother were excellent hosts, and the apartment is great value for the price. Aug 17, 2020 - Rent from people in Ouakam, Dakar, Senegal from $20/night. If you are already acquainted to Dakar and fond of most western Cape of Dakar, you will love this studio and it's location at the cape! 26 Aug 2020 - Rent from people in Ngor, Dakar, Senegal from €17/night. New 2-lane highway to north to Mboro and St Luis! Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. I strongly recommend it.” N'hésitez pas à réserver dans ce cadre paisible et chaleureux About Demand Africa Demand Africa offers 24-7 access to the largest … The best part of the apartment were the hosts who were very responsive and helpful with everything I needed. À 30 mètre de la route avec passage de tout transport. Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.Our studio is ideally located at 10 min walking from Mamelles Beach and 4 min walking from the sea walk. If you come first time to Dakar this location gives perfect changes to get acquainted with Dakar - and to fall in love with it! I ended up staying nearly 3 months in Ibrahim’s place during the pandemic because of border closure and staying in such a comfortable place and having Ibrahim as a host made this period so much easier.

There are many small shops around, a nice restaurant on the corner, very good bakery Brioche Doree. What else you need!

Belong anywhere with Airbnb. New 2-lane highway to north to Mboro and St Luis! Style européen, charme sénégalais avec tout confort! But the cherry on the cake is Mme Diouf. New 4-lane autostradas to east to Thies and to Southern counties!

My India: Ideas For The Future, Karrueche Tran Weight Loss, Vivid Dream, Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging 123movies, The Cruelest Month, Fantasy Baseball Sleepers, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Configurations, Naked Among Wolves, Stormy Petrel, Rtx 3080 Vs 2080 Super, Rta E Test Questions And Answers, Sharon Rogers, Diana: Her True Story, Just As I Am Chords D, S/o Satyamurthy Tamil Dubbed, Michael Mccluney, Marketing Exam Questions And Answers Pdf, David Bradshaw Cerner, April 2020 Calendar Printable, 80 Aud To Usd, Open Wide, Europe Drivers Training Final Exam, I'd Love To Lay You Down Chords, Wright Driving School, Amanda Drew Movies And Tv Shows, Hello In Nigerian, Carlos Alazraqui Tv Shows, Reba Mcentire Songs Youtube, Suffolk Brewery, Sheamus Finisher, The Honor List Full Movie 123movies, Lithium Hydroxide Battery Grade Specification, Beer And Bones, Qbe Insurance Customer Service, Axa Investment Managers Paris, California Drivers Handbook Practice Test, Central Bank Mortgage Interest Rates, Power In The Blood, Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters Full Movie 123movies, Red Joan Plot, Thomas Lennon, Treasury Management In Banks Ppt, Quartet Band, O-town 2019, French Culture For Kids, Lisbon To Porto, Broadway Rhythm Song, That's My Baby Bazzi, Apartheid Timeline Activity, Physical Map Of Africa, Reflection Definition Literature, Kansas Department Of Revenue Login, Who Is Franklin Graham's Wife, Names Of Coins, Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta Cast Season 3, Tracy Byrd I'm From The Country, Michael Mccluney, You And Only You Book, Never Heard Trailer, Learners Licence Appointment Dates, Dan Miller Tableau Email, Aida Meaning Arabic, Scooby-doo Return To Zombie Island (2019), Penn Badgley You, Waitress Characters, Ben Jonson Ghosts, Put A Ring On It Gif Funny, Kenya Food Ugali, Carolita Johnson, Money Supply M1, M2, M3, Mexico Facts For Kids, When Does Spring Start In Ireland 2020, 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Interior, Eveline Characters, Peniche Waves, China Astronaut Are Called, Charlie Chaplin Children, The Housemaid,