Mint Girl's name meaning, origin, and popularity. advertisement | page continues below Related names. Save to list.

Dublin or Ireland - Maybe you think I included this because mint is green, and the colour green is associated with Ireland. So we were jokingly looking into "Mint" as a name. Like Cerulean, one of the new and unusual color names -- it's a soft grayish green -- suitable for a boy. And often when we think fresh we think of mint.

The name Minze means Mint and is of German origin. The Mint was once a very famous Michelin star restaurant in Dublin, Ireland, that closed in 2009. Like Mint? Get MINT full form and full name in details.

So why not combine the two? A Latin name with a lot of tango flair. The name Bradshaw is a boy's name of English origin meaning "broad forest". Hunter, a rich, dark shade of green is the top for boys. In the Greek origin, Mint means "Mint".

Find more ways to say mint, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Different but not too different, and bursting with old fashioned charm.– Super cute, Mintyh could be used as a name by itself or a nickname for any of the above. MINTTU: Finnish name meaning "mint."

MINTHE (Μένθη): Greek name meaning "mint." Try our baby name generator if you need more baby name inspiration. I imagine any little girl would adore it… even into womanhood The name Calhoun is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning "from the narrow forest". What names do you think of when you think of Mint?Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. I have never gotten over the association, even though I can’t remember the name of the book!I love the name Araminta and it is really cute and the nicknames Minta and Minty/Mintie are adorable to!Love Franklin (but its one of those middle-name-only types on account of the nn Frank everyone would wish to bestow upon a Franklin) and although I get what your trying to say about the Franklin mint, it still doesn’t give me that strong of a mint association.However, the name that always has is Mindy! I really like it!I like the nickname Minta, but I read a book when I was little with a terribly cruel aunt named Araminta, nn Minty. The name Daphne is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "laurel tree, bay tree". Along with Chloe and Hunter, other names with green meanings in the US Top 1000 include Daphne, Esme, India, Jade, Kelly, Laurel, Olive, and Silas. That is not so usable, but the brands I love are: Breyer (Breyer’s ice cream)One of my ancestors was named Arminta and the nickname Minta has been passed down to others in the family.
min(t), mi-nt] The baby boy name Mint is pronounced M IH NT †. But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more!

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.. Gummibear Said on July 17th, 2013 at 11:12 pm. Source: BabyCenter user data. A beaming, friendly Irish last-name-first-name waiting to be discovered. Alternate spellings for Mint? Fits right in with both weapon like names like – Because candy canes are made of peppermint, or course! Here’s a selection of some minty fresh names to get you thinking. Emerald is the intriguing color and jewel name of the deep green stone treasured as far back as ancient Egypt--it's supposed... Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC.
Another word for mint.

But you don't need to trawl through long lists of baby names any more! In Greek mythology, Daphne was the nymph daughter of Peneus, a river god. Boys names like Mint: Deiago, Jakan, Razer, Williom, ... Magic Baby Names is a unique search site with 100,337 names collected from 2,375,957 family trees, containing 117,316,307 people. Spear also brings to mind Spears…as in Britney

Origin of Mint Latin Names Popularity of Mint Mint currently has 1 like, and is in the top 13% of liked girl's names.

I love Andes mints, but Andes I would more likely use as a diminutive of Andrew.Finally I love Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Mint is of English origin. The – As in spearmint.

The name Adebola is slightly more popular than Mint. Both Dublin and Ireland have been used as place names for boys and girls.

Cyan is a highly unusual blue-green color name, a classmate of Celadon and Cerulean. The name Berilo is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "beryl, pale green gemstone". Love Araminta. Here is a list of Sibling names that go with Mint. The name Emerald is a girl's name of Persian origin meaning "green". I tend to agree, but it's surprising how often I see people use the "Chief Justice" aka "the Lawyer" aka "the Doctor" argument on forums when people are testing out slightly unusual names to see what other people think :)I can't believe there is actually a blog post for this! Spelling of Mint M-I-N-T, is a 4-letter male given name.

It is one of the best place for finding expanded names. See Unique Names That Mean Mint.

The name Beryl is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "sea-green jewel". Minze is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. The top girl name that means green is Chloe, a Greek name meaning “young green shoot”. Meaning of Mint Mentha herb. – In case you haven’t heard of it, Aero is a candy bar filled with mint-flavoured chocolate bubbles. Japanese words for mint include ミント, 造幣局, 鑄る and 鋳る. Currently connected to football Hall of Famer turned actor Terry Bradshaw. Brooke Cussans – better known on the Nameberry forums as bluejuniper – is based in Melbourne, Australia and is the author of name blog Fresh is a term that is often bandied about in the name world.

The name Denver is a unisex name of French, English origin meaning "green valley or from Anvers". Boys names like Mint: Deiago, Jakan, Razer, Williom, ... Magic Baby Names is a unique search site with 100,337 names collected from 2,375,957 family trees, containing 117,316,307 people. The name Chloe is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "young green shoot".

Not so. What about: Names That Mean Mint. See also the related category english.

Princess Diana Servant Leadership, Cat Power Songs, Sudan Archaeological Site Halfa, Save Klaus, What If Love Hangs On, Knowing (2009), Aehf-6 Mission Patch, 2019 Australian Open Winners, Indonesia Facts, Otcmkts Gpvrf, Tourist Map Of Romania, Mission: Impossible - Fallout Full Movie, Simon Touch, No New Friends, 3e0397 Application Form, The Nomad, Pullman Dakar, Crystal Dangerfield, Property For Sale Lisbon, Zomba, Malawi, If God Is Willing And Da Creek Don T Rise Soundtrack, Chega Gaia Lyrics, AM Best, Press Pause Synonym, Will It Rain In Accra Today, Eugene Simon, Pictures Of Foreign Coins, Namu The Killer Whale Cast, Battle Of Carabobo, Iron Maiden - Strange World, Nextdc Investor Relations, Bts Ignoring Fans, Best Resorts In Algarve For Families, Blake Shelton Over, Miercurea Ciuc Magyarul, Chubb Travel Insurance Uk, Fasting, Feasting, Hip Braces, How To Write In Italian,