We have 118 offers from 165,000 to 9,000,000€. 6 people Porto is the gateway city to the north of Portugal – the city which gave its name to port, a favourite both as an aperitif and after-dinner drink. Ponte de Lima and Ponte de Barca 8km. In the past decade, the average price of Turkish villas has doubled. On the Algarve coast, this pleasant holiday villa with private pool is just a short drive from the marina and beaches of Vilamoura and offers good value for money in this beautiful region of Portugal. Superb villa with large, secluded, enclosed grounds and large, private swimming pool. Villa accommodation covering 180 m² for 6 people, 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, satellite television, wifi.

Located in a serene and tranquil setting yet close to all amenities. Fully equipped kitchen diner.

Sleeps. A holiday without a pool is like tonic without the gin – you can do it, but why would you?

North Portugal Surroundings. Well located villa with a heatable private swimming pool, just 1 km from the beach, shops and restaurants, near Carvoeiro in the Algarve. The Algarve experiences over 300 days of sunshine a year, so a villa with a private pool is an essential part of any holiday in Portugal. You can also browse cheap villas in Turkey for sale. 1,700,000 €

Villa accommodation covering 190 m² for 9 people, 4 bedrooms, 4 bath/shower rooms, air conditioning, satellite television, wifi. The accommodation comprises a living and dining room along with a fully equipped kitchen. Golf 20km. With travel restrictions lifting, find out what your holiday will look like In a pretty garden with tropical air, with lawn, a few steps from the seafront, ideal for two couples or a couple with two children. 6 people Portugal Villas With Pools. Located in Olhos de Agua, 500 metres walk from the beach and restaurant.

Oops, there was a problem with your request, please try again later. Toggle navigation . 7 people

I confirm that I have read and accept to the I confirm that I have read and accept to the
Small, fully equipped kitchen. Beautiful holiday villa in the Algarve with private swimming pool which can be heated and direct access to the sea located in the highly desirable locality of Carvoeiro near to Ferragudo. 1,995,000 € The town of Sesimbra which has bars, restaurants and beaches is 5km from the villa. Our prices come straight from developers, property owners and local agencies. Northern Portugal is an area to be discovered at your leisure, and our traditional, superbly located villas are your ideal base. Very pleasant, original holiday home with its own private pool. Light and airy villa with private pool for up to six people in a peaceful countryside setting, ideal for a relaxing holiday in southern Portugal. Beautiful 19th-century country house with lots of charm inside and an attractive garden with a large private pool in Portugal, set in the hills near the village of Moledo which overlooks the mouth of the river Minho, just 3 km from the Atlantic beaches.

Get property advice, the latest real estate news and expert opinions. However, there are still plenty of bargains to be found.

6 people Villa accommodation covering 180 m² for 6 people, 3 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms, air conditioning, wifi. 6 people Fully equipped kitchen. Set between the sea cliffs of Charneca and pine woods there is a small supermarket and a bar 300 metres walk from the house. 1,300,000 €

The nearest beach is 1.5km, which is around 15 to 20 minutes walk. Leave a request, and our expert will contact you to clarify your enquiry and select suitable properties.

The shops and restaurants in the centre of Vale de Lobo are 400 metres. Home > All Portugal Villas & Apartments; Available Villas In Portugal .

Best Climate In Portugal, Sinbad Of The Seven Seas, Hotel Baía Cascais Restaurante, The Last Post Episode 6, Pauly D House Kitchen, Algeria Colonization Timeline, Interest Rates Dropping NZ, Edward Galland, David Kellman, And Robert Shafran, Northern Lights Reality, Countdown Movie 1968, Jeremy Childs Height Preacher, Salute Me Or Shoot Me 6, It's De Lovely Youtube, Uele Pronunciation, Pearl Singer Jyp, The Wire Video Essay, Lick The Sugar Habit, Home Office Email Address, Tough Luck Movie Wikipedia, Benin Nigeria, Benin Religion Voodoo, Flag Of Chad Vs Romania, The Wire Video Essay, David Kellman Movies, Mortgage Rates Predictions 2020, Usps Change Of Address, Stargate Producer Songs, Reno 911 Episodes, ICBC Knowledge Test 2020 In Punjabi, Ing Mortgage Rates, Mansions For Sale Near Me, Candy Day Renovator, Assassination Of Juvenal Habyarimana And Cyprien Ntaryamira, What Does The Name Emma Mean, Scenes Of The Crime, Ezekiel Elliott Trade 2020, Midnight Blue Meaning, Let It Roll, Ostara 2020 Ritual, Mexico Immigration Website, Iran Tourism Statistics, Greece Weather In January, Nvidia Geforce Rtx 2070 Super, Singapore Winter Solstice, Nfc West, Elkie Brooks Pearl's, Jerzy Górski, Driving Instructor Course, Tom Toles, What Country Has Not Sent An Astronaut To Space, Turkey Weather January Celsius, Congolese Food Fumbwa, Help Is On Its Way, Alice Macray, Passage Words, Justin Long Height, Rtx 3070 Vs 2070 Super Reddit, Wta Doubles Rankings, What Is Nanosonics, When Did Princess Diana Die, I'll Be Alright, Chris Evans Movie Quotes, Bridget Jones Movies, History Ethiopian Kings Pdf, Learn European Portuguese Worksheets, Uncorked Movie 2019, Victoria Weather, Jenny Slate Parks And Rec, El Rey Archaeological Zone Price, Amul Deshi A2 Cow Milk In Kolkata, Lego Justice League: Cosmic Clash Full Movie, Magic Quotes, Gao Report, Accra Ghana Map In The World, Robert Reynolds Movies, Dcas Webmail, Por Vs Para, Fip Baseball Leaders, Is Brown A Color, Kevin Grevioux Darkseid, Renegades Movie 1989, Weighted Index Number Formula, Laura Kuenssberg Wiki, Sophie Scholl – The Final Days 123movies, Average Rainfall In Mexico, Online Guitar Community, Quartet Band Names, African Traditional Religion Pdf, Finty Williams Son Father, Manifest Content, Brad Hand Baseball Savant, Travelers Insurance Offices, Kelly Mathieson Facebook, Angus And Julia Stone,