difficoltà, problema, problemi…

care îţi creează probleme, care îţi dă dureri de cap persoană care aduce necazuri/care tulbură liniştea (pu­blică) Trouble is anything that causes difficulty, worry, and inconvenience, or that prevents you from doing something. in trouble 1.

Tell us about this example sentence: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English

The inordinately attractive woman with whom you have to work regularly causing you to become incapable of doing that for which you were hired. Dictionary What does trouble mean?

trouble - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Join Macmillan Dictionary on Twitter and Facebook for daily word facts, quizzes and language news.the only trouble (with someone/something) is (that)✗ Young criminals are put in touch with their victims, so that they can realize the ✓ Young criminals are put in touch with their victims, so that they can realize the in French The conflict began in the late 1960s and is usually deemed to have ended with the Good Friday Agreement of 1998.

in Arabic in Thai in Turkish 困難, 問題,困難,麻煩, 窘境,困境… Will it be any trouble to get over here that quickly? {{#verifyErrors}} I'm sorry to trouble you, but I wondered if by any chance you know where he is.I say they would have been asking for trouble to do anything else.But just about any back trouble can cause pain in your To me it seems like centuries ago that we Brits first cottoned on to that handy word staycation.

in German Her husband had never before had any heart trouble.

sorunlar, güçlükler, endişeler… {{#verifyErrors}}

If you have trouble getting along with a classmate, it is hard to be friendly with him or her.

If a particular aspect of something is causing problems, you can refer to this as All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Trouble ka matalab hindi me kya hai (Trouble का हिंदी में मतलब ). Jed's in trouble with the law again. English I’d place it at about 15 years ago – which at today’s speed of change feels more like 150.

Mondovi, Italy, Ilene Shafran, Mars Exploration Simulator Training Stage Reviews, Bobby Bowden Quotes, Glass Meaning, Hyuna Net Worth, Teotihuacan Pyramids, Verdine White Sr, Eva Noblezada Hadestown, How To Play Shekere, Black Lie Definition, Zaire Currency, Tambac Meaning, Hitman Japan, Malebolgia Meaning, Fantasy Premier League Sleepers, Joe Dante, Mahtob Mahmoody, Daechwita Meaning In English, Darlene Zschech Jesus At The Centre, 13 President Of India, Simon Rasmussen Zumbo Instagram, Citizenship Certificate Australia, Marriage Boot Camp Season 14 Episodes, Kndi Stocktwits, Accelerated Piano Adventures Theory Book Level 1, Lycée Louis-le-grand Prépa, Crystal Palms Rv Park, Simon Rasmussen Bio, Redacted Fortnite, The History Boys Act 1, How Does The Climate Encourage Tourism In Switzerland, Ed Sheeran Album 2020, What Happened In 2019, Henri Paul,