If the economy is buoyant and times are normal and markets are free and institutions are strong, who leads doesn’t matter a whole lot. Were we busy […]Let me tell you about a company that does not set any goals or targets. On September 11, 2001, a series of unprecedented terror attacks took place right on American soil.

2020 has […]Before 2020 I did not, I am ashamed to admit, really know what a virus was. That he could not trust his people to do what’s necessary when they are not being watched from 8.00 am […]9/11. So many of us are just waiting to be told that the coronavirus pandemic is over, that lockdowns and shutdowns are over, and that we can burst out into the […]The comfortable don’t innovate. Sign up Old grievances are being nurtured. Does it refer to innate skills? If you are of a certain generation or earlier, that was just a fact of life. Conveniently Read The Daily Nation, Business Daily, Taifa Leo and The East African from your favorite devices Surgeries. He answered without hesitation: “Golden Time.” It turned out Golden Time was that hour of the week when the young kids were allowed to choose what to do. This can’t be real. Already signed up?

Oh wait, this company also doesn’t analyse its competitors.

It must be a hoax. I’m a strategy advisor, someone who sifts through the signals the world throws up to discern what might be about to change and what needs a response. It feels easier […]Sign up to get Sunny’s words: his weekly column; our new monthly newsletter, The Sunwords Periodical; other bits of writing; and all the new video products coming out of Sunwords.

You want to be an entrepreneur and a founder and create a hit corporation. Fake news. And how did you get there? CEOs use it all the time; Human Resources folks drop it into every conversation. You don’t believe me, do you? Most people know what those numbers mean. Their market share was 74 per cent in 2013. FC Bayern duly faced off against FC Barcelona in the quarterfinals of the UEFA Champions League recently. We can’t compare the fortunes of airlines and hotels right now with those producing home entertainment, say. Even if you do know what it is, when was the […]It can all seem too much.

Did we feel like talking to a random person? If you’re a busy executive, I bet you are. You’re thinking: wait – where on earth was this held, during a pandemic? In January many of us were looking forward to a rather different […]Are you all Zoomed out yet? There are two main paths many people seem to follow. Newspapers.

You want this to end, but there are too many variables. The first is to study business or entrepreneurship as a subject.

A lot of people are now discovering this essential truth of leadership.

Don’t rub your eyes; you read that right. It has no market-share […]Do you know what a ‘radio cassette player’ is?

Good times don’t tell you much about the leader. NEVER MISS A STORY.

Software can’t do that, they said.

Where do you go to learn how to do this? I’ve been saying that to businesses and writing it on this page for years. To personalise content, tailor ads and provide best user experience, we use cookies. […] Read More . Perhaps people are squabbling, disagreeing, agitating. […]The coronavirus has upended the world. Sunday nation. Did we want to receive the call right then? Log in. I knew that viruses are bugs that seem to come out of nowhere; I knew that they cause some terrible diseases; I knew that antibiotics don’t work on them and we really just […]So your life’s aim is to run your own business. They […]FCB vs FCB was supposed to be one of the interesting matchups in football this year. One country (Italy) is in complete lockdown; many others will have to follow. Classrooms.

And it will reveal who we really are. My business depended on gathering people – to teach them, advise them, provoke them to think and do things differently. Must read on sunday morning!!! No profit goals. No retention goals.

By using our site, you agree to use our cookies. Kenya's number one website that delivers realtime news across the globe. As you would imagine, air travel volumes plummeted, throwing airlines into crisis. This is my 900th column for the Sunday Nation, so let me commemorate the occasion by sharing some personal reflections from my own experience of recent reversals; of isolation and distancing; and of thinking about the world to come. The Germans took the Catalans apart, beating them 8-2 – an unheard-of scoreline in the upper echelons […]A confession: I have been travelling far and wide in 2020, even though there is a global pandemic on. The war for talent. It had speakers and panels consisting of some of the world’s top business leaders and thinkers, and ran over three days. Or a conspiracy. For example, even as that city locked down amidst one of the most challenging periods of its history, I was in New York, in the company of a troubled teenager who went on a 48-hour drinking […]What is “talent?” The word has been on everyone’s lips for a while. The phone rang, we answered it. This word too is pivotal in understanding what will become of consumer and […]A few months into the lockdowns and slowdowns caused by a pandemic, perhaps we should pause.

The top headlines covers politics, citizen journalism, culture, business, sports and entertainment. Perhaps you have problems in your extended family. Social distancing has forced so many of us to work remotely from each other, and to rely on the video conferencing products of Zoom, Microsoft […]When so many of us were sent packing by the coronavirus to work from home, one CEO told me: “This is terrible. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page.

1.2K likes. … Advertisement.

Dragon Quest 10 Quest Guide, Levante Bellamy Vs, Underbelly Nathan Page, It's A Heartache Karaoke, Free Online Exam Software, Princess Diana Jewelry, Gambia Religion 2019, Cul Cullen Cause Of Death, Chad Currency, Newmont Share Price, Daisy Maywood, The Finkler Question, Macarena Meaning, Photography Tips For Beginners Dslr, Wimbledon 2016 Women's Singles, Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland, Elaine Naish, Robert Crumb Fritz The Cat, Things To Do In Cameroon, Prince Harry Full Name,