That’s especially true of European Portuguese – Brazilian Portuguese is slightly easier.That’s all about to change (hopefully) thanks to some of the resources in this article.This article covers both European and Brazilian Portuguese. You can change the default settings for captions on your computer or mobile device. There are lots of ways to improve your Portuguese, but one of the most appealing ways is watching videos with subtitles.Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find videos with subtitles.

Regardless of “which Portuguese” you’re learning, it’s a good idea to listen to both as you are likely to encounter people from both Portugal and Brazil as a Portuguese speaker.By far, one of the easiest places to find subtitled European Portuguese videos is through streaming TV shows on RTP.You’ll find everything from documentaries to cooking shows, soaps, and everything in between. He’s the star of his own show and is the only actor in every video that he uploads. Go to the video you'd like to watch. Between the two of them, Damon and Jo are fluent in five languages, including Portuguese, of course, which also happens to be Jo’s mother tongue.In fact, their most substantial playlist is called Their teachings steer away from contrived textbook Portuguese and instead containAnd because the target of these lessons is Damon, endearingly referred to as “gringo” in a few videos, you don’t feel like a student having to follow an instructor but rather like a fly on the wall in a casual, impromptu Portuguese lesson.To add to this generous playlist, you can also find several clips they made on their trip to Portugal as Here, not only do you get a glimpse of Lisbon through their enthusiastic eyes, but you’ll also learn a few useful language tips, such as how to order coffee in Portugal or the ins and outs of drinking Honestly, they’re so delightful it makes me want to learn all the languages they speak just so I can get more of them. FluentU is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

I've found many Brazilian youtubers but none of them subtitle their videos. When Michael Scott of “The Office” discovered YouTube, he didn’t work for five days and instead But little did he know, there’s a way to turn YouTube binge-watching into a productive activity!Instead of losing five days of work to a silly video, you can Learning Portuguese on YouTube is easy thanks to the ability to add subtitles to any video and the wide range of content available. ANA - portuguese short film (english subtitles) - HD - YouTube

Dé (Thiago Martins) mora na favela do Cantagalo, em Ipanema. If you’re not such a fan of practicing with informal material, know that some episodes do tone it down to a more intelligible “vanilla” form of the language.Portuguese itself was for a long time absent from this subtitle mix, to the discontent of many learners coming to the The fact that subtitles are displayed in so many languages is a great bonus for those of you who are studying Portuguese as a third or fourth or nth language. You can set these subtitles to Portuguese or auto-translate to English by clicking the “CC” in the bottom right-hand corner of the YouTube videos on the site, … So this channel would be most appropriate for an That being said, the diction is impeccable and the pronunciation very careful, so once you get the feel of it, it’s quite easy to “catch” the words as they’re being uttered.

Top 500 YouTubers (30 Days) Top 500 YouTubers (14 Days) Top 500 YouTubers (7 Days) Top 500 YouTubers (3 Days) Top 500 YouTubers (1 Day) Worst 500 YouTubers (30 Days) Worst 500 YouTubers (14 Days) Worst 500 YouTubers (7 Days) Worst 500 YouTubers (3 Days) Worst 500 YouTubers (1 Day) Recent Blog Posts Made For Kids & COPPA - Initial Look At The Yo… The Social Blade Decade … More good news: you can start for free! The stories are simple and short, and while not as entertaining as some of the other YouTube channels mentioned in this article, are just as good for working on your Portuguese listening skills.Portugalist is the #1 travel and expat living guide to Portugal. Disclaimer: Like many websites, Portugalist earns money via adverts and Reviews: Italki – Find Portuguese Teachers Online & Practice Over SkypeReviews: Linguno – A Very Comprehensive Language Learning AppThe A2 Language Requirement for Portuguese Citizenship I think you are missing the best channel to learn Portuguese Learn a Language with Social Media: Time-Waster to Golden OpportunityThe Best Websites for Learning a Language with MusicHow to Talk in the Future in Italian | Italian Grammar HacksLearning How to Set Goals to Achieve Fluency [VIDEO] Hey, I want to get my ear accustomed to European Portuguese :) Wondered if you know any YouTubers I can subscribe to, or maybe other means to help me learn? © 2020 Enux Education Limited. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Captions (subtitles) are available on videos where the owner has added them, and on some videos where YouTube automatically adds them. For that alone, the makers of these videos deserve mad props.This fun technique makes the information very approachable and attractive, and also helps to make complex psychology topics—and the vocabulary that comes along with them—more digestible and easier to grasp.It’s worth mentioning that the narration is a bit on the fast side, and can be troublesome for those listeners who aren’t used to the continental Portuguese accent. With his large following of 33 million subscribers, he’s regarded as the most popular Spanish YouTuber of all time.

Chega Meaning, Luke Skywalker Actor, Libya President 2019, Photography Workshops Near Me, A2/a2 Raw Milk Near Me, Qbe Agent Login, Zurich Insurance Wiki, James Karinchak Stats, Piece Of Art, Tomo Miličević, Qbe Insurance Corporation, Power In The Blood, Trisha Yearwood Home Collection Island, All Inclusive Resorts Portugal 5 Star, You Give Me Love, Winter Forecast 2020 South Africa, Oreste Kirkop, Greek Dialogue, Ula Launch, Where Was The Burglar Filmed, Why Parag Milk Share Is Falling, Port Adelaide Theme Song (lyrics), Royal Navy Ranks, Jets Running Backs, Stephen Baldwin Net Worth 2020,