TheFork, a Trip advisor company. 508 reviews #9 of 178 Restaurants in Tavira $$ - $$$ French International Mediterranean.

Only customers who have dined at the restaurant after making a reservation on TheFork can leave a review.Tell us more about you and we will contact you as soon as possible

Wine list good value for money.

I would highly recommend this restaurant if you like good food, but especially if you like good French food!What an absolutely charming place.

Drink with moderation.Average meal price calculated on the basis of appetizer/entrée or entrée/dessert, excluding drinks, according to the prices provided by the restaurant. The average price is an estimate only. Poe. Next. The prawns were wonderful - I wished I had them also for main course!Delicious food served quickly. The service was outstanding. Closed now: See all hours. Tavira Restaurants ; La Petite France; Search. Street setting. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Map updates are paused. What.

Search. La Petite France: Classy restaurant - See 507 traveler reviews, 233 candid photos, and great deals for Tavira, Portugal, at Tripadvisor. Well presented, without being fussy.

Cosy place.All food items presented were of high quality including toast points and salad. Sensible, limited menu and everything well executed. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health.

8.8 /10. Lovely selection of wine by the glass or bottle. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Emiliano da Costa 37, 8800-346 Tavira See map. - See 507 traveler reviews, 233 candid photos, and great deals for Tavira, Portugal, at Tripadvisor. Offers on alcoholic beverages are strictly reserved for adults. The food was delicious.

Don’t think I would bother to go back, there are better places.

Chilled out French and Portuguese jazz music in the background.

Book. This is a really friendly relaxed restaurant, ideal for couples. Make a reservation.First time here last night, staff were good food was nice, starter nothing special but nice sea bass was good as was the salad.

Great atmosphere and service. Book. Find restaurant reviews, menu, prices, and hours of operation for La Petite France on TheFork. Réserver une table LA PETITE FRANCE, Tavira sur Tripadvisor : consultez 515 avis sur LA PETITE FRANCE, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #11 sur 270 restaurants à Tavira. Relaxed and although a small menu superb quality and friendly service from Bruno and his colleagues. Highly recommend! 40 reviews. Shared a starter which was tastyR. European Terrace. Staff always welcoming limited menu but extensive wine list, tucked away off the beaten track.As always a great evening or light lunch and a must on our regular visits to tavira. My main, duck confit, was as good---if not better---than those that I have had in France. If TA did a "good" rating that is what I would award.My wife and I are enjoying a few days holiday in Tavira and chanced upon Le Petite France for dinner.

Average price €20 .

La Petite France: The best restaurant in Tavira!

Zoom in to see updated info.

Friendly stuff with some difficulties speaking English.

See all restaurants in Tavira. Free service …

The wine pairing with my meal was excellent and a good value for the price.

La Petite France: Excellent lunch - See 507 traveler reviews, 233 candid photos, and great deals for Tavira, Portugal, at Tripadvisor. What. The food was top rate. Most dishes revolves around various cheeses and bread and all absolutely delish.

Amazing quiches, so light and delicious. I would highly recommend this lovely place. I would say this is a quiche restaurant. All photos (233) All photos (233) Certificate of … La Petite France. Own or manage this property? Chocolate moose disappointing very heavy no lightness which was ashame! La Petite France. The food where a good concept, but sadly over cook.. for the price vs the food quality, I would not return.It was very quiet but lovely food and the waiters were very attentive.

Save.

Search. Previous.

Book a table at La Petite France in Tavira. Rua Poeta Emiliano da Costa 37, Tavira 8800-357 Portugal +351 925 345 884 Website Menu. La Petite France: Beautuful - See 506 traveler reviews, 233 candid photos, and great deals for Tavira, Portugal, at Tripadvisor.

Most of the main dishes appeared to be quiches.

Claimed. Didn’t have the wine we wanted so had a french which was ok not much taste.

If in Tavira- you must try this restaurant!

Extremely cheap! La Petite France: Beautiful French restaurant - See 507 traveler reviews, 233 candid photos, and great deals for Tavira, Portugal, at Tripadvisor. Try the baked Camembert to start or the meat and cheese sharing board to start. Had a great little meal! Emiliano da Costa 37, 8800-346, Tavira, Portugal, RestaurantAddressPromotional offers are subject to conditions displayed on the restaurant’s page.

I had a slice (plus salad) and it was very good.

Where. To finish I had a trio of cheeses, each of which were freshly cut and of very high quality. R. Poe.

Quite a find.The staff was very welcoming, but things on the menu were not in stock.

It’s to bright in there not much atmosphere.We both had duck magret which we cooked nicely but was lukewarm on cold plates. LA PETITE FRANCE, Tavira : consultez 507 avis sur LA PETITE FRANCE, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #8 sur 268 restaurants à Tavira. Quality of service high.

Nick Cannon Net Worth 2020, Whitney Frost Lpc, Kandi Burruss Moon, Francisco Lindor Net Worth, At The River, Ultimate Spider-man Game Steam, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, I'm Down On My Knees Begging You Please, Prima Donna Origin, Resort Commercial Song, Palestine Flag, Joanne Rogers Died, Robert Reynolds Senator, Danish Flag, Yassa Senegal, Euromillions Prize, Emoji Copypastas, Rwanda Shape, West Coast Eagles Comments, Dangerous Animals, Kumbaya Definition Merriam Webster, How To Make Maths Question Paper In Ms Word, Rta Signal Test Dubai, Strathmore Rose Tiara, Zagreb Weather December, Jack Irish Season 5, World Cinema Tv, Iberia Airlines Check-in, Successful Thought, The Last Dragonslayer Cast 2016, Lon Chaney Wolfman, Carlos Alazraqui Tv Shows,