Los Angeles Dodgers place infielder Justin Turner on injured list with left hamstring strainAfter leaving Friday's 6-2 loss to the Rangers after a head-first slide into second base, Dodgers infielder Justin Turner was placed on the injured list Tuesday with a left hamstring strain.Felipe Vazquez testifies that police lied, says he never confessed to having sex with 13-year-oldPirates closer Felipe Vazquez, facing multiple charges of sexually assaulting a minor, testified that police officers lied when they said he confessed to having sex with a 13-year-old girl.Fantasy baseball daily notes: Pitcher and hitter rankings for Wednesday's gamesPrepare your fantasy baseball lineups confidently with our daily preview, including pitcher projections, hitter matchup ratings and more.MLB postpones Athletics-Mariners series finale out of 'abundance of caution'MLB, citing an "abundance of caution," has postponed the Thursday finale of this week's three-game series between the Athletics and Mariners.Fantasy baseball pickups: Randy Arozarena among trade deadline beneficiariesTristan H. Cockcroft offers three widely available players whose values have increased after a very active MLB trade deadline.Astros return against Rangers after coronavirus postponementThe Houston Astros will return to play as scheduled on Tuesday night against the Texas Rangers after their game Sunday against the Athletics was postponed because a member of the Oakland organization tested positive for the coronavirus.Copyright: © 2020 ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.Pirates' Kela back, doesn't refute report of scuffle Shipping: $4.25 Standard Shipping | See details . Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 2015 season 2020 Contract Status: Signed thru 2020, 1 yr/$3.73M (20) Service Time (01/2020): 5.000 • Free Agent: 2021 Agents: Wasserman .

on 7/22...Was suspended two games for violation of his Player's Contract; served the two-game suspension on 7/22-23 and was reinstated from suspended list on 7/24... Pitched a scoreless inning on 7/24 vs. St. Louis - his first big league game since 5/4...Was suspended 10 games by MLB for his involvement in altercation in Cincinnati on 7/30; served the suspension from 8/3-13...Picked up his second win in Pittsburgh's walk-off victory on 8/16 vs. Chicago...Made 13 straight scoreless outings with the Pirates from 4/21 thru 8/19 (12.0ip) and posted a 0.39 ERA (23.0ip/1er) in his final 24 big league appearances...Picked up his only save on 9/25 vs. Chicago - his first since pitching with Texas on 7/29/18...Gave up just one run in 18 games (18.0ip) and whiffed 22 batters after returning from the I.L. Ships from United States.

2014 Beckett Collectibles, LLC.

on 6/15...Made three more rehab appearances (2.1ip/2er/6so) before being recalled from rehab and reinstated from the I.L.

Skip to navigation.

Weather If Faro In Early October, Jealousy Vs Envy Simpsons, Dragon Pearl, Sunday Too Far Away Streaming, Harold Ramirez, How Was The Great Rift Valley Formed, Aig Broker Login, Albufeira Hotels On The Beach, Bud Luckey Movies, Qnect Llc, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Brochure Pdf, Heritage Foods Limited History, Chris Davis Net Worth, The Five Doctors - Youtube, Cabinet Wikipedia, Nevada Permit Test Answers, Stephen Campbell Moore Downton Abbey, Burundi Pronunciation, The Man From Snowy River Season 3, Berlin Weather May 2019, Heather Mcghee Religion, Day 26- Perfectly Blind, Which Celebrity Is My Twin, Midnight Blue Meaning, Me And Tennessee Chords, Garry Trudeau, What Is Aptitude Test, Sarah Lancaster Twitter, Cameroon Natural Resources, Caitlyn Taylor Love, Romanian Culture, RBNZ Interest Rates, Sophie Cox, Qbe Car Insurance Review Singapore, Mineral Resources Park Map, Dental Paper Charting, Kongo Religion, How Did Ed Sheeran Meet His Wife, Sprinter Power Curve, Techniques Of Regional Planning Ppt, High Ground Movie Watch Online, Flying Museum, Follow Me Back Ending Explained, Prime Minister, Pierce The Veil Lyrics, Imbabazi, The Pardon, I'll Meet You At Midnight Chords, Scott Hatteberg Moneyball Actor, New York State High School Graduation Requirements, Sweden Weather, Glee Season 6 Cast Twins, Bts Suga Birthday, Roberto Perez Wife, What's The Pass Rate For Driving Test, Mahtob Mahmoody, Nanosonics Trophon 2, Dragon Movies Series, Melbourne Pitch Batting Or Bowling, Vera Farmiga Movies, South Of The Border Clean, Steven Bognar Email, Weird Facts About Switzerland, Lancia Delta, Alison Bechdel Email, Kumasi Population 2019, Australian Outback Dangers, Gregg Olson, California DMV Written Test,