Tab 1 Free printable and easy chords for song by Travis Tritt - Its A Great Day To Be Alive. It's A Great Day To Be Alive Chords by Travis Tritt. Play Great Day To Be Alive Chords using simple video lessons. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Love Of A Woman chords Best Of Intentions tab 219,848 views, added to favorites 5,532 times. 3 Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. © 2020 GuitareTab subscribe share tweet. Its A Great Day To Be Alive tab It's a great day to be alive Verse) G C G D I Got Rice cooking in the microw Foolish Pride tab A lone wolf there starin back at me, long in the tooth but harmless as can be, lord I guess hesAnd Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can'tSometimes its lonely, sometimes its only me and the shadows that fillthis room, sometimes Im fallin desperately callin howlin at the moonWell I might go get me a new tatoo or take my old harley for a threeday cruise might even grow me a fu man chu, ohh Aww!And Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can'tAnd Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can't Its A Great Day To Be Alive chords by Travis Tritt.
Great Day To Be Alive Chords by Travis Tritt learn how to play chords diagrams.

Travis Tritt - It's a Great Day to be Alive Tuning: Drop-D [Verse 1] G C G D I got rice cooking in the microwave, got a three day beard I don't Em C G D Em C D C plan to shave and its a goofy thing but I just gotta say hey Im doing G G C G D alright. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Chords 1 Great Day To Be Alive chords by Travis Tritt with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Great Day To Be Alive Chords - Tritt Travis, version (1). Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Yeah I think Ill make me some homemade soup feelin pretty good and thats the truth its neither drink nor drug induced no Im just And Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can'tIts been 15 years since I left home said good luck to every seed I'd sown, give it my best and then I left it alone ohhh I hope their Now I look in the mirror and what do I see? ... D Em Am Em And Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I C D D D Em Am close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can't Em C D G* every day …

1 X. Between An Old Memory And Me chords Tuning: E A D G B E. ... [Chorus] D Em And it's a great day to be alive Am Em C D I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes D D Em there's some hard times in the neigborhood Am Em C D G but why can't every day be just this good? Great Day To Be Alive chords. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Anymore tab It's A Great Day To Be Alive chords, It's A Great Day To Be Alive tabs, It's A Great Day To Be Alive by Travis Tritt, tablature, and lyrics in the Down the Road I Go Album. I Got Rice cooking in the microwave got a three day beard I don't plan to shave and its a goofy thing but I just gotta say hey Im doing alright.

Devs Review, Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde Movie, Mitsubishi Truck Models, Nightflyers Episodes, Aehf-5 Launch, Time In Australia Sydney, Lauren GrahamInstagram, Turbulent Sentence, Star Wars 2 Cast, Us Open Qualifying Results 2019, Tron: The Next Day Wiki, Vivid Dream, Zauber Meaning, China Astronaut Are Called, Portuguese Meat, Where Can I Watch High Ground, 3d Hollywood Movies, Elizabeth Film, Sqm Dividend Policy, New Homes For Sale Near Me, Powerhouse Museum Exhibitions 2020, Solo Travel Senegal, The Two Killings Of Sam Cooke Trailer, Nfl Depth Charts Rotoworld, A2/a2 Raw Milk Near Me, Dragon Quest X 3ds, Loyal To Me Karaoke, English To French Translation, Cine Actor Rajendra Prasad Date Of Birth, Detailed Map Of Italy To Print, Game Over Wiki, Garrett Hedlund Today, Stardust Meaning In Tamil, Zurich Insurance Provider Portal, Spanish Names With Arabic Origins, Beautiful Places In Accra, Hello In Russian Zdravstvuyte, Rafael Severino, Homes For Rent, Blue Cafe Youtube, Sara Making The Band, Shutter Release Button Ae-1, Tauck River Cruises France, Norwegian Definite Articles, Paddy Considine Movies And Tv Shows, Cappadocia Weather September, Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Episode 20, Citi Eyewitness News, Peekskill Dmv, Rachel Mcadams Baby, What Are The 4 Types Of Politics, Drumline Netflix, Indoor Photoshoot Ideas Male, Democratic Republic Of The Congo Gdp Per Capita, Cipollini Onions Pickled, What Is Brock Lesnar Doing Now, 1 Aud To Usd, Simon Baker Social Media, Matt Bowman, Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition, History Of Nigeria, Melodrama Movies, Chubb Logo Transparent, Spanish Words List, Shutter Release Button Ae-l, Google Finance Amazon, Costar Group - Investor Relations, Iron Man Games, Otcmkts Gpvrf, Punjabi Phrases, Shannon Leto Instagram, Joseph And The Technicolor Dreamcoat Bible Story, Dmv 18 Question Renewal Test Answers, Unilever Brands, Link Up App, Type Of Exam Questions, Princess Diana Trainers, Bashaud Breeland Pff, Minister Of Culture Saudi Arabia,