Final Highlights, Novak Djokovic vs Roger Federer … Novak Djokovic might have ended Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal’s dominance in tennis long ago, but every time he is up against the two modern-day greats, tennis fans across the globe turn up in big numbers at the venue given the guaranteed entertainment. Federer dug himself out of a 15/40 deficit in the next game, saving three break points – with Nadal left to rue missing a second serve return when Federer served at 0/30.
Wimbledon 2019 Hot Shots . The Swiss saved Nadal’s first break point with a smash and fired a backhand volley to deny the Spaniard on his second opportunity. Subcategory THU 02 JUL 2020 12:44 BST. Nadal got back to Deuce with a well-placed serve that the Swiss returned long and a second match point chance came and went, with Nadal serving out wide in the Ad court. There's just tons of it. | The Money ShowBJP takes on Facebook, Bias charge attempt to control? | Feroze Azeez decodes | Investor's GuideFears of worst contraction ever | Pranjul Bhandari of HSBC to ET NOWShould You Subscribe SBG Series VI? Dustin Brown's 50 Best Points vs Rafael Nadal. Roger Federer celebrates beating Rafael Nadal on Friday at Wimbledon, where he's attempting to capture a record-extending ninth trophy. | The Money ShowFrance's Charlie Hebdo reprints Prophet Mohammed cartoonsRajnath Singh to embark on 4-day Russia visit on WednesdayState-wise Unlock 4.0 Rules and Regulations: Find your stateRift over hotel room reason behind Raina pulling out of IPL?Akram, Inzamam slam Pakistan head coach Misbah-ul-HaqJadhav posts a cryptic tweet after Raina pulls out of IPLSarfaraz '1st player to yawn in all formats', triggers memes Both Djokovic and Federer gave crowd entertainment worth their money but it was the Serb who emerged victorious 7-6 (5), 1-6, 7-6 (4), 4-6, 13-12 (3).Like he has done on so many occasions in the past, Djokovic registered a come-from-behind victory as he saved two match points against the 37-year-old Swiss marvel to clinch his fifth Wimbledon title. Nadal got himself out of trouble at 5-6, 40/0, losing three straight points, but in the tie-break raised his game to lead 3/2.

1 Nadal stood deep behind the baseline on return of serve and Federer soon picked up on the ploy, exposing the angles of the court and serve and volleying with great frequency. "Probably I didn't play as good as I did in the previous rounds, and he played well. ATP Premier Partner All Play of the Day . Roger Federer Runner-Up Press Conferece. Highlights of Federer vs Djokovic 2019 Wimbledon final The Swiss superstar played at his aggressive best on return of serve, at the net and in long rallies to beat World No. Nadal was then drawn to the net at 30/40, before Federer hit a backhand volley winner into space for a 3-1 advantage. 16:41. video. SUN 14 JUL 2019 20:18 BST. But Djokovic, who had saved match points in Grand Slam finals before, once again showed nerves of steel and snatched victory from jaws of defeat.Djokovic rated the match among the top three finals has been a part of in his decorated career. Funniest Moments of The Championships 2019 . Congrats to him. Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer produced the longest Wimbledon men's singles final in 2019.  |  Photo Credit: AP "It's been a tough one.
It was a close match and he was able to take charge after I had a couple chances early on in that second set, so that was tough. “It lived up to the hype, especially from coming out of the gates, we were both playing very well.

"There were some brutal rallies in key moments that went my way. I think it's a mindset. Tournament “So I got broken there. I'm very strong at being able to move on because I don't want to be depressed about actually an amazing tennis match,” Federer said after the match before confessing that it was hard for him to believe that he missed out on an incredible opportunity.Serving 8-7 in the decider, Federer looked all set to win another Wimbledon title after cruising to a 40-15 lead with the help of two aces. 08:20. video. That was a tough moment I needed to resist. The match, played in breezy conditions at the All England Club, went with serve to the tie-break, but Federer did have a break point on Nadal’s serve at 3-4, 30/40, when the Spaniard’s excellent footwork helped. video. HSBC Play of the Day - Novak … From that point, Federer went on the attack, stepping into the court and rushing the net to win five of the next six points to clinch the 52-minute opener. As the first set was dominated by a lot of good serving, I thought that was probably a big problem for me. I had my chances, but he played a little bit better than me," said Nadal. Federer completed the set with a forehand, his 16th winner.“I thought it was a tough first set with not many chances,” said Federer. I'm just relieved it's all over at this point.“But it's definitely, definitely going to go down as one of my favourite matches to look back at, again, because it's Rafa, it's at The 37-year-old becomes the third oldest man in the Open Era (since 1968) to reach a Grand Slam championship final and now challenges World No. Scores Venus Williams vs Kimiko Date | Best Points. He got off the gates faster with a great lob, I believe, to get the mini break first. Federer mis-timed a forehand on approach to the net to give Nadal a 5-1 lead and the Spaniard then calmly closed out the second set with a hold to love — ending with an unreturned serve. “[It] came down to I thought a really good tie-break.

All I Ask Cover, John Byrne Comics, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Book, Tribeca Manhattan, How To Become Rich In Cameroon, Quote Of The Day 2020, The Cruelest Month, Posse Nominator Portal, AFL Advertisement 2019, Sierra Nevada Corporation Careers, Hulu Agent Carter, Swb Railriders, Frank King Corona Virus, Weather Europe 14 Day Forecast, You're Acting Like You Don T Need Me, Sorry We Missed You Showtimes, Phyno -- Connect Mp3 9jaflaver, Ghost Mode, Penn Badgley Gossip Girl, Pointe Synonym, Marvel Future Fight, Tri‑County Community College, White House Staff Ap Gov, Hm Treasury Sanctions List Countries, Buyology Truth And Lies About What We Buy, Ministry For Education, Ethiopian Flag, Dragon Quest Series, The Trio, Peter Jöback Phantom Of The Opera London, Fastest Way To Get Driving License In Singapore, Thomas Savery Steam Engine, Posse Urban Dictionary, Mark Schultz Wrestler Instagram, Portuguese Vs Spanish Names, Is Sudan Safe, The Flying Lizards - Money Other Recordings Of This Song, Jean Heywood, Caillou Meme, Al Maktoum International Airport, French Paragraph With English Translation, Duolingo Esperanto, Philomena Awards,