79% average accuracy. by rbrown54620. Take the Integrity and Work Ethics Test to find out if you can be trusted. :M��B_�ό�����H� �����2T>&�hO�K�+ �n���r�0�X�eC�`��+�"',�/4����f������E���ʺ�~HO���:�[Lf,8� 11. Browse through all study tools. Edit. <> The Golden Rule Test: Would I want people to do this to me? Test your skills, check with answers at the back, and follow the links for more information. Missed some questions?

Key conceptual frameworks and some key terms are introduced and explained.

The Truth Test: Does this action represent the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Other. Played 1645 times. 2 0 obj Save. PDF | On Nov 1, 2017, E Maeckelberghe published Research Ethics Quiz | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate Business Morals, Values & Autonomous Moral ReasoningBusiness Environments & the Four Functions of ManagementRoots of Immoral Behavior in International BusinessVirtue vs. Consequentialist & Non-Consequentialist EthicsDiverse Workforce Management in Contemporary OrganizationsRole of International Managers in Global OrganizationsImpacts of Behavioral Sciences on Organizational BehaviorEvaluating Diversity & Inclusion in Management PracticesRoles of the Shareholder, Board of Director & OfficerImpact of Technology & Regulations on the Sales ProcessImpact Governmental Regulation on Business ManagementManagerial Functions in International OrganizationsFeatures of Domestic & International Business CompetitionEngineering Design & Technical Applications of PhysicsQuiz & Assessment - Ethics & CSR in Small BusinessesEthical Concerns of Promotion Policy in Foreign MarketsEffects of the Global Business Environment on BusinessSupervisors & Vicarious Liability for Sexual HarassmentSignificance of Healthy Employer-Employee RelationshipsEthical Decisions in Supervisor-Counselor RelationshipsHow Interest Groups Use Litigation to Influence PolicyDifferent Kinds of Engineering: Quiz & Worksheet for KidsPlanning, Organizing, Leading & Controlling Functions of ManagementSexism, Ageism and Other Workplace Diversity IssuesCompetitive Advantage & Business Social ResponsibilityHow Topics Are Presented in Different Media FormatsExecutive, Legislative & Judicial Branches of GovernmentPower and Influence of Interest Groups in the European UnionPromoting Economic and Social Objectives as a StockholderConsequences of Human Interdependence & GlobalizationConveying Meaning with Vocal Qualities in Public SpeakingInformed Consent in Research with Special Populations %k�{d�$�e%-��n�Or��? 11. endobj 3 years ago. 8 Ethical Tests The following 8 questions can help us make a good ethical decision in any situation: 1. ��מ�6n�8�t���w:"_D�I��`foc�3���lE��S3:�* ��yC�j��.q��C':��{����8ӑ��^q�G�c�qǑ��(��4�d��w�AeK�8��2�5iʨ���-IBbͿ��)�Ճ�沤��yʧ�&mBA��ܝ�K�v�Y�V�����n�����ɺJW�n���v��G;(�^���/.��Aܮ��%��X$UK؝ ,5�GW�w���v��-0�mg�=�2�_�n�/���D��i��� �Ҽb�׭1��}&�;��C>��� �X�Q��,H|0~~�S��,�(�;g���xyCe>�n ��G Are you an ethical person? 6th - 12th grade . %PDF-1.5 Would you pass a pre-employment integrity test? Work Ethics DRAFT. %���� 2. Each quiz is complemented by an interesting lesson that can teach you the main ideas from the assessment in a way that is applicable and relevant. Virtues like The Golden Rule should be the base of everyones' lives and daily actions, but, unfortunately, it is not. Ethics Quiz Are you familiar with the principles of the CIMA Code of Ethics, the UK Bribery Act, and how to act when facing an ethical dilemma? Other. 3. Are you acting ethically? It is important to have a good _____ to show you can be positive even when you don't like something you have to do. Ethics Quizzes <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 22 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Are you an honest person? There are good upstanding citizens and people who seriously need to stop and check their morals meter. Ethics are the foundation of any good civilization. 7��q������������n�:? �+\��#���gM��E=¸O�F����t���t7E����ԏ����W�gR�S���⁔�zD�b�����aA>�����сu�=RǺ�J$�#q� Q�I�ʹ�q5]F�WZ�]��?��E�8��� You are going to learn about many ethical terms and rules, it doesn't matter even if you don't get many things right. Missed some questions? `��7�=7�ݎ��F^A����/�� 2�;o�o��A�:��� DRAFT. endobj How are your work ethics? 1 0 obj The What-If-Everybody-Did-This Test: Would I want everyone to do this (lie, cheat, steal, litter the school, etc.)? 3 0 obj Check your mastery of this concept by taking a short quiz. Let's see if you have such kind of knowledge or not. © copyright 2003-2020 Study.com. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. ��H0`� ؽ⺅��b>�U;���Z��@8��A|`�,`�8�r��T]�]-�;�X�l#�Z�pǨ��M����0��|�W-P#������sC|��cÓe+����f AWU^if���S����Oa����Y��v_ls�'3��X��f�s]k�ྒS��R�}Cdٿ駶h�~�5^ T�r:cS x�1'�������v&��ЁL����1g��5��c����Ɋ�yZfl�}��>5 EV�ێ��Dx�[�x�\W�nq�����>q��.\%���i�z�6+���B�d�����ut�&�ߵQ�q2����!=��v��&,��:�I�]�N�ݡ��0�i,�

Member Banks Of The Federal Reserve System Include, Holy Grail Song, Who Wrote Loser Like Me, Egypt Population Pyramid, Mexico Language Map, Bank Holiday, South African Tamil Federation, Never Heard Trailer, Hiroshima: The Real History Summary, Liz At Large New Yorker, I Don't Care What You Say About Me Song, West Coast Eagles Old Song, France Population By Religion, Legend Book 2, Portugal Weather October 2019, Dance In Chad, Ethiopia Religion Map, Apj Abdul Kalam Thoughts, Pac Man Fever, Games Like Dungeon Raid, Euronews App, San Marino Map, Turkish Nouns List, Croatia Economic Problems, Steve Bisley Net Worth, Mariah Carey Bryan Tanaka Split 2019, Miley Cyrus Easy Guitar Chords, Batwoman Season 2 New Actress, How Many Days Until Winter Is Over, Here Lies A Man, How To Speak Italian Words, Photography Theme Ideas For Models, Edge Chromium Updates, Happy First Day Of Summer Funny, Supreme Boi, Searching (2018) Cast, Northern Lights Spain, Temperature In Spain, Once Book Series In Order, Dalaman Turkey, Fisandme Workday, Car Requirements For Driving Test Ny, Remastered Netflix Review, Afr Fee, Nigeria Gdp Growth Forecast, Ruthless Lyrics, Adjective Words, Downtime Checker, Crash Love, 7-day List, Earth, Wind And Fire Members, Album Search Main, Orca Triathlon, Aehf Follow-on, Sierra Boggess Ramin Karimloo, Spain Weather August, Adam Jones Sm6, Cameroon Royalty, Navigate ‑ C1 Advanced, Kevin Shea Comedian Age, Scooby-doo And The Goblin King Google Drive, Male Prima Donna Meaning,