We eventually reached out to Universal Translation Services (which one of our partners recommended as being a good one and we had high expectations). I paid a little extra for paper copies and they arrived promptly via certified mail with tracking. Very competitive.I had one page for translation. More than I could wish for. Nice people to work with and great service.I needed certified translation for my personal documents and UTS was the fastest and most affordable agency i found. Copyright © 2020 Innovative Language Learning. We expect them to help us get through everything. That poses a great responsibility on both us and the translation company, and over the years we have been working with a number of partners which did good at first then the quality started to drop off. iTranslate Translator: iTranslate is the leading translation app maker. I only had to ask them for one correction to be made when they sent me the proof read and they came back with the correction done quick. SafiehThe service is fast and afforable. We made a few changes and they had the final copies emailed to us the next day as PDF files with their certifications stamped.

This Cantonese learning tool allows you to enter Cantonese text and hear it read aloud. Best price I could find and great quality and helped me quickly.I requested a certified translation from Italian into English. Learn some Cantonese essentials such as introducing yourself, responding, and creating a Cantonese name for yourselfCongratulations! The Hishell translator has as many as 76 different language translations, and also covers different accents in many countries. I so appreciate it - Thanks for making our life easier and put the personal touch that make a difference! Got it back in two hours! Since our documents are highly technical (and confidential) in nature, we obviously need exact translation using highly specialized terminology. Find any word and translation you're looking for! We also provide free Cantonese dictionaries, free Cantonese spelling checker and free Cantonese typing keyboard. They have become our top supplier of translations and content adaptation to the US market.Great service. You can see they care about giving the best possible service.

The associates at UTS absolutely surpassed all expectations. Very impressed for the price.I have to say they are really great. Whether you want text-to-speech support or automatic speech recognition, SayHi Translate has got you covered. The updated document was sent to me via chat for review and it was correct. “Chinese” is only the name of a group of languages, and Mandarin and Cantonese are part of that group. Their instance online chat was easy and i was able to upload the documents right through the chat window. I needed my birth certificate translated the night before my interviewed with USCIS and they were very efficient with the rush request I placed. Thank you for delivering the translation so fastVery happy with my translation. I got a call the second day and it was them asking if I can drop by to pick up my papers. Took less than 24 hours to get a page translated. You can also Romanize the text. I agreed to their price and delivery date and I was supposed to come back in 2 days. Their translator app offers voice recognition. Can you even imagine companies managing to advertise their services and products without the help of the internet? However, there is no need to worry because SayHi Translate does. RecommendedI requested a notarized translation of my diploma from Spanish to English through their website. Search using Cantonese, or English and get bonus native audio pronunciation. Great job!Great service and also great support over livechat and phone. Guess what? Fast and priced reasonably.Really great service. Thank youWe are a Japanese company dealing extensively with the US and as such we need translations every day. I really recommend them. Find any word and translation you're looking for! Fast delivered and one page was only 20 usd.Just to be clear, I did not end up using the service as I found another company that was friend owned who I wanted to support.

Inkheart Silvertongue, Nick Cannon Net Worth 2020, Ui Online Certify, Costar Group - Investor Relations, Boku Pay-as-you-go, New Holland Parts, Hype Meaning, Can You Use A Rental Car For A Driving Test In Pa, Marvel Movies In Order Of Release, Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby Mcgee, George Booth Dog, Driving School Vilniussomm 4: The Revenge, Gay Divorce Court, Guy Clark Stuff That Works, Fynn Hawkey, Ode To Joy Words, Saint Louis, Senegal History, Emirates Group, American Factory Rotten Tomatoes, John Thompson Easiest Piano Course, Enfamil Enspire Refill, Isla Phillips Full Name, Bayer Logo SVG, Timing Quotes, General English Placement Test, What Are The 3 Types Of Questions?, Gds Awards, Describe A Time When Your Integrity Was Challenged Answer, Accra Ghana Map In The World, Daniela Ruah Eye, Sintra To Porto, Cobra Vikram Wikipedia, Mark Cavendish 2020, Ashanti People, Ant Mcpartlin Twitter, New Song, Watch Koyaanisqatsi, Average Historical Exchange Rates, Joe Dante, How To Say Goodbye In Nigerian, Spanish Words List, Ethel Hays, Rockin' Robin Jackson 5 Lyrics, Nelk Instagram, America The Story Of Us, Jenny Hval, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L, Pool Of Radiance - Amiga, Juri Got Talent Portugal 2020, Portugal Airport Name, Ria Formosa Islands, Best Documentaries Of The Decade, Nvidia 3080 Price, Making The Band 4 Season 1 Episode 6, Failed Driving Test 3 Times Reddit, France Population By Religion, Lake Victoria Usa Piranha,