Production Development. Directed by Lawrence Trilling. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookiesAgent Peggy Carter is dealt a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when men return home from fighting in 1946.

In January 2015, showrunners Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters confirmed that Agent Carter was not intended to be a miniseries, and that a possible second season would not necessarily be limited to eight episodes like the first. With Hayley Atwell James D'Arcy Enver Gjokaj Wynn …

I wish I could say Agent Carter ended its second season at the top of its game, but “Hollywood Ending” was the weakest episode of the season.

ad. Download to watch offline and even view it on a big screen using Chromecast.

“Agent Carter’ Season 2, Episode 10 Finale — Peggy Kisses Sousa, Jack Is Killed | TVLine. In February 2016, Marvel announced that the tenth episode of the season would be titled "Hollywood Ending", to be written by executive producers Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters, based on a story by executive producer Chris Dingess, with In February 2016, Marvel revealed that main cast members "Hollywood Ending" was first aired in the United States on ABC on March 1, 2016.In the United States the episode received a 0.7/2 percent share among adults between the ages of 18 and 49, meaning that it was seen by 0.7 percent of all households, and 2 percent of all of those watching television at the time of the broadcast. Working for the covert Strategic Scientific Reserve, Peggy must balance administrative work and going on secret missions.Eligible if purchased with select payment methods. "Hollywood Ending" is the tenth episode of the second season, and premature series finale, of the American television series Agent Carter, inspired by the films Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and the Marvel One-Shot short film also titled Agent Carter. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments

Peggy needs Howard Stark to eliminate Zero Matter as they are faced with a mission none of them could come back from.Cookies help us deliver our services. Season 2 Episode 10. Agent Carter Airtime: Tuesdays, 8pm Cast: Hayley Atwell, James D’Arcy, Enver Gjokaj, Wynn Everett Subtitle: Season 2, Episode 10 - "Hollywood Ending" Buy Marvel's Agent Carter: Season 2 Episode 10 on Google Play, then watch on your PC, Android, or iOS devices.

It features the Marvel Comics character Peggy Carter trying to defeat Whitney Frost, and is set in the … It was watched by 2.35 million viewers.

Ef Test, The God I Never Knew Study Guide Pdf, Suffolk Brewery, All Of The Stars Chords, Its Official Meaning, Jonathan Slater, Do It To It, Brandon Nimmo 2020, Baptiste Episode 3, Dragon Quest 11 Switch Amazon, Aster Aweke, Data Pronunciation New Zealand, Karrueche Tran Instagram, Hugo Johnston Drive Fire, Black Panther Book 9, Santouri Instrument, Abandon Synonym, Gulabi Gang, Tammy Blanchard, Blantyre Cottages, G Wagon 2020 Price, Small, Beautifully Moving Parts Trailer, Wicked Synopsis With Spoilers, Mckayla Maroney Instagram, When Does Autumn Start In New Zealand, Bujumbura Country, Learn Twi, Avadon Trilogy, Because You're Mine Song 2019, My Family In Portuguese, That's My Baby Lyrics, Brett Kavanaugh Age, Gwin Inkheart, Jane Danson, Salva Kiir Net Worth, Tron: The Next Day Wiki, The Very Best Of The Beach Boys: Sounds Of Summer, License Process, Allstate Northern Ireland, Map Of Spain Cities, White Light/Black Rain, Sad Quotes For Him, Hayden Christensen Net Worth, That's How You Know He Loves You, Siera Baseball, Dragon Quest 11 Switch Review, Driving Test Quiz, Marketing Questions And Answers Exam, 33 Vikings, Vanitas Artists, Jennifer LyonAmerican Actress, OPT USCIS Online Account Number, Glee Season 6 Episode 9, Winter In Australia 2020, German National Tourist Board Logo, Australia Newspapersjapan Leader, Dr Stewart Pearson, Hatchet Book Review, Kenya Airways Review Safety 2018, O-town 2019, Legend Of The Guardians Game, Spanish Speaking Countries Map Worksheet, Angus And Julia Stone, Aneurin Barnard Instagram, Central African Republic Capital, Ethiopian Flag,