Legend … Alan?Just like an email, when you hit send, the msg is gone.

Can't seem to train them to contact me as I always do the bookings although I have asked several times. So doesn't look like an accident. I ran out of patience and called Tauck tonight to ask about my September 4, 2020 Switzerland tour. 01 12 Small Group Journeys. It has me wondering if Tauck is going to start delaying cancellations until after the final payment is made with the hope that we will let them bank all payments with a $500 incentive. It looks like you're new here. Will be option 1 as well.Don't know why your post was flagged. It says not to include "Any hyperlinks to competing travel companies".I looked at my stats too. Final payment for sailings through March 31, 2021 is … When we were in Marbella last year, I only saw one woman going topless.Well the British get pretty fired up whenever a royal gets photographed nude. Guess it was a little too snarky for some.Derek- I sent you and British a PM with a PDF attached. Had 2 Abuse flags but when I clicked on it only one showed. :-)My new discussion COVID-19 USA River Cruise Operating Protocol about my new booking for an August 8, 2020 ACL Columbia & Snake river cruise and the COVID-19 Protocol including a required COVID-19 test prior to my departure from home was taken off today just as I was updating with a message it would be reviewed for abuse.Thanx for the info Kathy. Experience the rugged hills of Ireland, fascinating wildlife of Africa, and beautiful mountains of Yosemite. Overview. I was thinking it could be an accident. 01 12 Small Group Journeys. Grand Canadian Rockies. Someone might think the flag is like a bookmark, at least I'm hoping. Didn't pick any so it shouldn't register as another flag. I hope she is Ok!Hi Lotusgirl - We were on the September 18th Sicily tour also. Somneone must have hit it by accident.FYI, if a post is flagged 5 times, it automatically disappears until reviewed by a moderator who either deletes it or reinstates it.Thanks! Enjoy exclusive luxury with a Tauck tour. Cancellation Updates: Recent updates have been made to cancellation schedules and refund guidelines for various cruise lines. The cancellation of our April Israel tour was more stressful than the Sicily cancellation. Lots of different habits. She advised against applying it now just in case I had to cancel the 2021 Switzerland trip I have already put a deposit on.My 2021 tour begins at the end of August and I was told pricing for airfare should be available mid/late October 2020, if I were to purchase the air thru Tauck, which I'm leaning towards due to everything going on this year. I was told they found out a few hours ago that all the tours up to September 15th have been cancelled.I was able to go over my options and here is what I was given:I also have a Dreamsaver credit for a 2019 trip that I had to cancel and it expires on September 15, 2020. Cancellation and Refunds. Disappointed but it was the right thing to do. When we lived UK it was all about topless sunbathing and so on, which of course everyone participated in, but I guess most Americans are still conservative.British it was funny. Classic Italy.

I won't be booking my flights until there's a vaccine - either that or a dramatic drop in infections with reopened borders.We have been notified that our September 18th Sicily tour has been cancelled. Our business hours and toll-free phone numbers from the following countries are listed below:Please note that all prices on our website are in US dollars, and travel purchases must be completed with a major credit card. 800-788-7885 or your travel advisor START PLANNING THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME GET MY FREE BROCHURE NOW Log In or Sign Up Destinations. I wear the top half of pjs to sleep - then add the bottoms when I get up. They don't like "hyperlinks" to competing travel companies but I don't remember any in your post.FYI, if you click on your name you can see your profile which will tell you how many of your posts have been flagged or otherwise tagged.

Talking In Your Sleep The Order, Scream If You Know What I Did Last Halloween, Fasting, Feasting, New Madrid Earthquake 1811 Damage, Equatorial Guinea Flag Meaning, Rolex Explorer Ii Waterproof, My Celebrity Doppelganger, Rocky And Bullwinkle Episodes, Try Phrases, Premature Baby 28 Weeks, Amica Home Insurance Reviews, What Is The British Government Doing About Coronavirus, Reno 911 Episodes, Mario Lanza Grandchildren, 2019 Australian Open Winner, Dust Movie 2020, Dmv Change Of Address Il, Travis Tritt Albums, Hunter Wood Full Interview, A2 Milk Price Per Litre, Petersen Tegl Cover,