"Right Now (Na Na Na)" is the lead single from Akon's third studio album, Freedom. The song contains elements from "Remember" by Summerlove and "Wouldn't It Be Good" by Nik Kershaw. Automatically playing similar songs. Right Now (Na Na Na) song from the album Freedom (Int'l Version 2) is released on Nov 2009 . Mainstream Top 40 radio airing on September 23, 2008, and also became available for digital download on iTunes that day. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends.This will remove all the songs from your queue. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:1175567,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '1175567', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:1175567,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs.

'Til I get you back I'm gonna try (yes, I miss you much)'Cause you are the apple of my eye (girl, I miss you much, I miss you much)'Til I get you back I'm gonna try (yes, I miss you much)'Cause you are the apple of my eye (girl, I miss you much, I miss you much)Just wish you could dine with me (wish you could dine with me)The one that'll grind with me (said, one that'll grind with me)Just wish you could dine with me (wish you could dine)The one that'll grind with me (oh, one that'll grind)We need to link up right now (na na) (link up, baby) Listen to Akon Right Now (Na Na Na) MP3 song. This song is sung by Akon. Are you sure you want to continue?Our eyes that night even said some things weren't true.

The duration of song is 04:04. {"source":4,"source_id":"7035","object_type":4,"id":"7035","title":"Akon","status":0} The song was intended to have a Euro-club feel. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. The duration of song is 04:04. The song was added to the U.S. This song is sung by Akon. Right Now (Na Na Na) song from the album Freedom (Int'l Version 2) is released on Nov 2009.

Official Language Of Uganda, Sam Gash Son, Just For You Fetty Wap Lyrics, Are Doppelgangers Real, Christopher Templeton, Pictures Of Foreign Coins, CFA Franc To INR, How Would You Feel Karaoke, Daniela Hantuchová Facebook, State Farm Logo White, Ethiopian Review Breaking News, Visiting Ireland In August, Ethiopian News Today 2019 Youtube, Richmond Premierships, Find My Past 1841 Census, Garth Brooks Instagram, The Lady In The Van Watch Online, Best Online Chess, Kuwait Weather, Spencer Porter Actor, Penn Badgley You, The Earth Isn’t Humming, James Ii, Sunrise Romania, Tamil In African Countries, Lagos Holiday Weather, Ultimate Spider-man Game Steam, News On December 24, 2019, Spider-man Unlimited Gameplay, Helen George Daughter, Man Of The Year Juice Wrld Change, Map Of Africa Image, October November 2020 Calendar, Sad Images, It's Such A Good Feeling Chords, Concours Polytechnique Sujet, Ones On The Way Lyrics And Chords, Bubba Kush, Ralston Hall Mansion, Kofi Kingston Net Worth 2020, Alexandra Paul Instagram, Gargantua Polytechnique, Xavier Zechariah Wade Mom, Park Avenue: Money, Power And The American Dream Watch, Time In Australia Sydney, Krazy Kat Columbia Pictures, Dragon Quest 4 Ps1, Saving Mr Banks Full MovieRyback Net Worth, Who Was The First Prime Minister Of Southern Cameroon, Give In To Me Lyrics, Give Em Hell Kid Bass Tab, Dutch Bible PDF, Shortest Day In Stockholm, Day And Night (2010), American Overdose: The Opioid Tragedy In Three Acts Summary, Lac Stocktwits, Crime Documentaries List, What Tv Show Has Sympathy For The Devil?, Spanish Dictionary, Rebecca Akufo-addo Hometown, Jane Wheeler Actress, History Of Africa Kevin Shillington Summary, Ritchie Valens Funeral, The Prodigal Woman, Weather In Mauritius In October, Pac Man Fever, Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island Watchcartoononline, French Verbs PDF, Song Lyrics Sparkle, Mike Mignola Net Worth, Lagos, Nigeria Average Temperature, Do Cats Like Piano Music, The Story Of My Experiments With Truth Summary, John Thompson Modern Course For The Piano Grade 1,