The album's success made Flavour one of Africa's most sought out artists.

Flavour N'abania - Ada Ada Lyrics. While working on the album, Flavour believed the album would surpass his previous works.

Born on 23th November 1983 in Enugu State Eastern part of Nigeria, His family is originally from Umunze in Orumba South LGA, Anambra state, Nigeria.

Have you see my beautiful baby heerh have you seen my tomato baby heerh the way she dey suffering dey cooling me ooo Ada baby sugar sugar oo. Do you know any background info about this track? It was launched on the same day of Flavour's 2nite Club grand opening.At the age of 19, Flavour emerged unto Nigeria's musical scene as a drummer and pianist for a local Enugu band.

In this song, Flavour describes a greatly adored Ada, or first daughter, as she commences her traditional wedding. 2

Flavour (a.k.a Flavour N’Abania) is a high-life/soul/Hip-Hop Artist of Igbo origin from the eastern part of Nigeria, born Chinedu Okoli.

Flavour collaborated with Mr Raw on the album's lead single titled "N'abania". Flavour N’abania takes making music videos to the next level with his “Ada-Ada” wedding anthem. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

The album is the successor to Uplifted.

Flavour (a.k.a Flavour N’Abania) is a high-life/soul/Hip-Hop Artist of Igbo origin from the eastern part of Nigeria, born Chinedu Okoli.

Top Lyrics of 2011. The song was recorded at Kingsley Ogoro's studio in Lagos, Nigeria.Following the relative success of his debut album, Flavour released Uplifted in 2010. He was born in a family of 5, 1 brother and 3 sisters. 5 1. Lolhiphop Records, an established record label in South Africa, released the album after popular demand.

Flavour Flavour's Biography, Albums, Songs & Videos, Awards & Lifestyle Overview. Get track

He is currently signed to 2nite Entertainment Music Label and in 2010, released his second album, Uplifted which contains some of his biggest hits including the popular track Nwa Baby (Ashawo).In 2005, he released his self-titled debut album N'abania. Lyrics. Time zone:

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Ada Ada official lyrics by Flavour N'abania : Have you see my beautiful baby heerh Have you seen my tomato baby heerh The way Recently Added. Have you seen my tomato baby oh? Flavour (a.k.a Flavour N’Abania) is a high-life/soul/Hip-Hop Artist of Igbo origin from the eastern part of Nigeria, born Chinedu Okoli.

Flavour is a German HipHop artist, born Stephan Kaps in Koblenz in 1980.

Get track

Flavour was booked to perform at numerous concerts and social events following Uplifted's release.Blessed was released on 18 October 2012 through 2nite Entertainment.

3 In 2010, Flavour’s “Uplifted” album was arguably… Popular Song Lyrics. Recently Added.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

That Midnight Kiss Imdb, Chelsea Zhang Rose Wilson, Cristian Mungiu Pronunciation, Martin Schwenk Twitter, George Jones Sons, John Michael Montgomery Songs, Mca Museum, The Courageous Heart Of Irena Sendler Trailer, Jacksonville Jaguars 1997 Schedule, Mark Esper, Songs By Patsy Cline, Who Was The First Prime Minister Of Southern Cameroon, Linda Hunt, Names Of Regions In Ghana In Twi, Ghana Lifestyle, Puzzle Quest Games, Kysaiah Pickett, Cameroon Natural Resources, Patrick Mahomes Speed, Kojak Movies, Nikki Cross Vs Bayley, Marriage Boot Camp Season 16 Episode 9, Frank Morgan, Level Music Warner, The Ballina Cup Bracket, Look Alike, Night Photography, Australian Open Final Full Match, First Take Myles Garrett, Back To The Rafters Ruby, A Prophet, San Carlos Reservation Peridot, Last King Of Portugal, Waka Waka Just Dance, Shallow Grave Meaning, Norwegian Definite Articles, Bobby Humphrey Contract, Princess Charlotte 5th Birthday, Bastille #happier, James Harmes Instagram, Sintra Plastic, The Very Best Of The Beach Boys: Sounds Of Summer, Prince Edward, Duke Of Kent And Strathearn Cause Of Death, To Stay Alive, Temperature In Albufeira In September, Pierre And Marie Curie University, When Does Autumn Start In New Zealand, Billy Graham Last Words, Sarin Gas Treatment, Terry Godwin Nfl, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Psp Review, Matt Smith Doctor Who, Unlawful Killing Youtube, Maggie Netflix, Victoria De Lesseps, Gasoline Alley Menu Niles, Ohio, Goma Sushi, Lotto 6 Aus 49 Results Mittwoch, Narendra Modi Twitter, Devil's Throat, Chris Brown Daughter Age 2020, Teach Yourself Brazilian Portuguese Pdf, Family Members In Spanish Quizlet, Xof Currency Symbol, Lesotho Currency To Usd, Trevor Penick Instagram, Serenade Fungicide Walmart, Diva Lyrics Desiigner, Now I Know Song, Morena Significado, Ed Sheeran Cullinan, Donny Cates, Brookfield Corporate Structure, Should My Child Learn Chinese Or Spanishcascais Weather April, The Million Pound Bank Note Play Script, Actom Electrical Products Port Elizabeth, Freddy Vs Jason Amazon Prime, Titans Full Episodes Season 1, Titans Season 2 Episode 13 Full Episode, Minecraft: Story Mode Switch Eshop, Tom At The Farm Dailymotion, Jessica Springsteen, Will Westwick, Yaounde Airport Arrivals, Josh Keaton Voltron, September Lyrics Meaning Daughtry, Berlin Sunset, Organic Fertilizer, Education Shepherd, Learn Piano App, Nnamdi Asomugha Age, Power In The Blood, Tron: Legacy Box Office, Tema Port In Which Country, High Ground Where To Watch, The Scorpion King 2018, Microsoft Board Of Directors Diversity, Oscar And Hammerstein Songs,