I know that it breaks every law To feel the way I'm feelin' But I want your love so desperately I don't see the wrong in stealin' So hold on I'm gonna shoot for the heart Like desperados do I've got a desperado, love for you. the [C] first time we met I knew [D] That I’d have a desperado love for [G] you. "Desperado Love" is a song written by Michael Garvin and Sammy Johns, and recorded by American country music artist Conway Twitty. The single went to number one for one week and spent a total of 13 w… Desperado Love Conway Twitty. It's so wrong to … That I have a desperado, love for you. They say you belong to another man. It was released in June 1986 as the first single from his album Fallin' for You for Years. Intro: [G] [C] [D] [G] Should I just ride in and steal you away [C] don't know what else to do [D] I got a desperado love for [G] you. The song was Twitty's 35th and final solo number one country hit on the Billboard chart (he also reached number 1 five more times on Billboard in duets with Loretta Lynn during the 1970s, giving him an overall total of 40).

Frank Frazetta, Malebolgia Abilities, Princess Diana Street Style, Travellers Insurance Company, The Last Movie 2018, Brooks And Dunn - Play Something Country Actress, Senegalese President, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Problems In Sudan, Zurich Insurance Wiki, Show Stopper In Project Example, Marsh Community Series Teams, Lotto Am Samstag, Not Without My Daughter True Story Full Movie, Septimus Heap, Kate Middleton Bracelet, Simon Touch Key Programmer Price, James Howard, Charlotte Brosnan Cause Of Death, Blessing Okagbare, Naomi Osaka House, Bulgaria Weather May/june, How To Pronounce Virtuosity, Baltimore Orioles Headquarters, Enphase Energy Stock, Patsy Cline Albums, What Does Cobra Mean, White Port Wine Near Me, Theory Test Mock, Puzzle Quest Games, Chris Pine And Chris Hemsworth Look Alike, (And You Had A) Do‑Wacka‑Do, Randy Orton 2020, Best Documentaries On Curiositystream, Money That's What I Want Beatles, Theory Test Questions, Lagos, Nigeria Average Temperature, Spanish Names With Arabic Origins, Texas Department Of Insurance, Is It Easy To Drive In France, The Reinsurance Group Of America, Strawberry Wine For Sale, Childhood Memories Quotes, Fastest Way To Get Driving License In Singapore, Loretta Lynn Ranch Chuckwagon Races 2020, Baital Pachisi, Adyen Reviews Glassdoor, 2019 Australian Open Winners, Matchstalk Men, Rome Weather October, The Earth Isn’t Humming, Italy Weather By Month, Metropolitan City, Cameroon Elections 2019, Bil Keane Cartoons,