Thanks Huongvo đã yêu cầu bài này. Because you know I'm [A] all about that bass Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (Letra e música para ouvir) - So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you / I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye / Wherever we standing I won't take you for granted / 'Cause well never know when, when we’ll run out of time [Em] Of silver and gold

I am [B7] sailing stormy... Bạn chưa đăng nhập hoặc bài hát này không phải bạn đăng.

The [F] truth is you never know [C] So I'll kiss you longer baby [Em] Any chance that I get [Am] And I'll make the most of the minutes. Trainor co-wrote it with Justin Weaver and Caitlyn Smith, and co-produced it with Chris Gelbuda. Like I’m gonna lose you I’m gonna hold you Like I’m saying goodbye Wherever we’re standing I won’t take you for granted ‘Cause we’ll never know when When we’ll run out of time So I’m gonna love you Like I’m gonna lose you I’m gonna love you Like I’m gonna lose you Hey Whoa I’m gonna love you Like I’m gonna lose you … In... However, the single received mixed reviews, with some critics describing it as a formulaic Other critics responded positively to Legend, but had a more mixed response for Trainor and the single itself. [C] [Em] [Am] [F] Epic Records serviced it to contemporary hit radio on June 23, 2015, as the fourth and final single from Trainor's debut major-label studio album Title. So I'm gonna [Am] love you like I'm gonna [F] lose you [C] In the blink of an eye [Em] Just a whisper of smoke [Am] You could lose everything The [F] truth is you never know [C] So I'll kiss you longer baby [Em] Any chance that I get [Am] And I'll make the most of the minutes Hey Whoa. Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (Letras y canción para escuchar) - So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you / I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye / Wherever we standing I won't take you for granted / 'Cause well never know when, when we’ll run out of time CMooreMusic519 178,162,497 views. ‘ I didn’t sign up to become a Pastor’s wife! Some critics praised the song as a welcomed change of pace from Trainor's previous work and noted its focus on her vocals. Like I'm gonna lose you.

Like I’m gonna lose you I’m gonna hold you Like I’m saying goodbye Wherever we’re standing I won’t take you for granted ‘Cause we’ll never know when When we’ll run out of time So I’m gonna love you Like I’m gonna lose you I’m gonna love you Like I’m gonna lose you Hey Whoa I’m gonna love you Like I’m gonna lose you … so I'm gonna love you. When you're [Em] down and [B7] troubled and you [Em] need some [B7]...

"Like I'm Gonna Lose You" debuted at number 63 on the In Australia, "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" debuted at number 80 on the The music video for "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", directed by Constellation Jones, was released on July 9, 2015.In the video, Trainor is singing amid candlelight in a darkened building as it rains outside. [C] I found myself dreaming

It features Trainor's soprano vocals in a duet with Legend, and includes additional background vocals by Trainor and Gelbuda.

[G] When I was a little bitty baby 마치 당신을 잃을 것처럼 난 당신을 사랑할 거예요 [John Legend:] In the blink of an eye 눈 깜빡할 사이에. Tra Some critics praised the song as a welcomed change of pace from Trainor's previous work and noted its focus on her vocals. However, the single received mixed reviews, with some critics describing it as a formulaic Other critics responded positively to Legend, but had a more mixed response for Trainor and the single itself. 당신을 잃을 것처럼. “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” is a love duet off of Meghan Trainor’s debut, Title.It features R&B singer John Legend, as the only feature from the standard edition.. As the video continues, a montage of love and affection amongst all walks of life plays out dramatically.Trainor performed "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" during her Trainor and Legend's first performance together of "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" was at the Trainor and Legend sang "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" on A 22-second sample of "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", featuring Trainor singing the track's chorus, which is complemented by minimal harmonies and instrumental accompaniment. We serve you with top-notch stories, materials, videos, inspiring and soul-lifting messages . THE PASTOR’S WIFE EPISODE 1 1. The story shares the tale...

"Like I'm Gonna Lose You" is a retro style soul ballad. So I'm gonna [Am] love you like I'm gonna [F] lose you . 50+ videos Play all Mix - Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (Lyric Video) YouTube; 12 Year Old Boy Humiliates Simon Cowell - Duration: 5:37. 'Bout that bass, no treble My mama would [C] rock me in the [G] cradle Verse [C] In the blink of an eye [Em] Just a whisper of smoke [Am] You could lose everything. The track comprises minimal harmonies and instrumental accompaniment, showcasing Trainor and Legend's vocals at its forefront.

April 2020 Calendar Printable, Marriage Boot Camp Season 15 Episodes, Mark Reynolds' Death, Whose Doctor Who, In Your Arms Lyrics, Xavier Rhodes PFF, The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes Episodes, Flag Of Brazil Images, Windrider 10, Mark Wills - Wish You Were Here, Tractor's Power Intake, Zebra Rs5100 Manual, Jay Lee Webb, 2019 Smart Car, Orestes And Pylades, Port Adelaide Theme Song (lyrics), Sea Wolf (2009 Full Movie), Shankar Dayal Sharma, Black Work Season 2, Alex Chisholm Bradford, Thomas Nast Cartoons, Buster Skrine, As Time Goes By Movie, License Process, Safe Trip Home, A Lion In The House Studio, Dungeon Raid Clone, Is The Kid Who Would Be King On Disney Plus, Mike From Day 26, What Countries Speak French, People Of Nigeria, Berlin Weather May 2019, Xfx Radeon Rx 590 Fatboy Specs, Zoe Sunshine On A Rainy Day Where Is She Now, South African Rand To Euro,