I said the Good Stuff, C D C D He didn't reach around for the whiskey, He didn't pour me a beer, C D His blue eyes kinda went misty, C Said you can't find that here, G D Cause it's the first long kiss on a …

[G D Em C Am] Chords for Kenny Chesney - The Good Stuff (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems (Official Music Video)Lonestar - I'm Already There (Message From Home) [Official Video]Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffett - It's Five O' Clock Somewhere (Official Music Video)Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be (Official Video)Toby Keith - American Soldier (Official Music Video)Darryl Worley, Sounds Like Life To Me - OFFICIAL VIDEOBilly Currington - People Are Crazy (Official Music Video)Kenny Chesney - You And Tequila ft. Grace Potter (Official Music Video)Alan Jackson - Remember When (Official Music Video)Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying (Official Music Video)Chris Young - The Man I Want To Be (Official Video)Kenny Chesney - That's Why I'm Here (2-Channel Stereo Mix)Trace Adkins - You're Gonna Miss This (Official Music Video)Kenny Chesney - She's Got It All (2-Channel Stereo Mix)Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life (Official Music Video)Kenny Chesney - Save It for a Rainy Day (Official Music Video)All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.Chords for Kenny Chesney - The Good Stuff (Official Music Video) [Am C Cm Fm Eb Ab G F Gb] Chords for 05 Shakira - Good Stuff [Lyrics] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The Good Stuff by Kenny Chesney https://www.amchords.com/chords/7600908 Key: G G | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed G D Well me and my lady had our first big fight, C G So I drove around till I saw the neon lights, C G C G C At a corner bar, and it just seemed right, so I pulled up, G D Not a soul around but the ol' barkeep, C G Down at the end lookin half asleep, C G C G C But he walked up and said what'll it be? Em C Oh, I wish that my mouth didn't smile when I think of you G But you left me with the good stuff, babe Am And I know that it's a crying shame Em C It's a …

I said the Good Stuff, C D C D He didn't reach around for the whiskey, He didn't pour me a beer, C D His blue eyes kinda went misty, C Said you can't find that here, G D Cause it's the first long kiss on a second date C G Mamma's all worried when you get home late C G And droppin the ring in the spaghetti plate, C G C D Cause your hands are shaking so much G D It's the way she looks with rice in her hair C G Eatin …

Artist: Kenny Chesney Title: The Good Stuff Written By: Craig Wiseman/Jim Collins Intro: G D/F# Em D C C Verse: G D/F# Well me and my lady had our first big fight Em D So I drove around 'til I saw the neon lights C C/B Am7 Of a corner bar, and it just seemed right, so I pulled up G D/F# Not a soul around but the ol' barkeep Em D Down at the end lookin half asleep C C/B Am7 But he walked up and said what'll it be, I … I said the Good Stuff, C D C D He didn't reach around for the whiskey, He didn't pour me a beer, C D His blue eyes kinda went misty, C Said you can't find that here, G D Cause it's the first long kiss on a … Good Stuff G (Intro) GDCGCGC G D Well me and my lady had our first big fight, C G So I drove around till I saw the neon lights, C G C G C At a corner bar, and it just seemed right, so I pulled up, G D Not a soul …

Buck Showalter, Major Current Events October 2019, Say My Name Remix, King Ronnie Uganda, Spawn Terry, Syfy Original Movies 2018, Tron 3 News, Speedee Delivery Phone Number, Tsys Columbus, Ga, Xfx Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Drivers, Ultimate Spider-man Season 3 Episode 1, Travis Tritt Videos, The Central Park Five Book Pdf, Mexico Citizenship By Investment, Ukraine Weather Year Round, Intermediate German Phrases, Money Song Covers, Malebolgia Meaning, Terry Chen, Portuguese Alphabet Compared To English, What Month Would London Have The Greatest Number Of Daylight Hours Per Day?, 8th Grade Physical Science Test, Aquarius Spirit Animal, Spawn Figurines Collectables, DC Daily, David Frost Brussels Speech Video, International Trade Advisor, The Last Movie 2018, Chopper From Making The Band 2020, Pentatonix - Say Something, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Original Cast, Dragon Quest X Gameplay, Ama Ata Aidoo, Ultimate Spider-man Season 3 Episode 1, State Farm Bank, Britannia Royal Naval College Courses, Puntland Flag, Cipollini Bond Disc, Abandon Sentence, Kingsman: The Secret Service Full Movie 2015 English, Tourism In Greece By Nationality, Slb News, Eliza Bennett, That's How You Know - Enchanted Sheet Music, Sonic Generations, Romanian People, Hypixel Dungeons Puzzles, Religious Spring Festivals, The Final Quarter Response, Interest Ratesouth Africa, Kim Brady CFO Nikola, Driven (2019), Morocco Population 2019 Live, Thomson Train, Daimler Truck Financial Phone Number, Kumasi, Ghana Radio, The Red Shoes Andersen, Charles Paul Linkedin, Junior Pga Tournament Schedule, Victor Campenaerts Hour Record Watts, Northern African Countries, Walt Kelly Net Worth, RBA Balance Sheet, Welcome To The Black Parade Genius, The White Nile Book, Diddy Kids, Angel Of Music Orchestra, Daniela Rajic Dad,