Phyno teams up with Davido as they deliver this song, titled “Ride for you”Davido, obo u killed it for me abeg, good song phyno.OBO speaking Igbo, dat dope phyno can never fail us OBO my main gee nd real musician you are the best, ride on jare… Phyno nice one you got here obo you are the best forever.. I believe in you…I can kill for you obo..love you so much..Up OBO.forever I support u,,likewise phyno,,una too muchUp OBO.forever I support u,,likewise phyno,,una too muchWow so happy seeing the two legend sing together, have been waiting wow! Phyno took it up up up. this guy is too good.Davido I Can Not Rest Until I Meet U, U Are My Musical god. Davido, I must confess that the part you sang (RIDE FOR YOU) is what really turns me on. CHICHI9jaflaver is not responsible for the content of external sites.

When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Whenever I hear it, I feel like melting in the arms of my love while making cool love to me. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. DopeI really love this hit track ride on the two boss kill itHave been listen to this music today morthan twenty times cus why I love itChaii this song the burst my brain I swear down,na one billion confamWho will save us from the hands of phyno. Whenever I hear it, I feel like melting in the arms of my love while making cool love to me. Anonymous says: October 15, 2019 at 9:37 am na … OBO baddest am very happy on hw U speak igbo nice one keep it on UDO big G’sOBO is a king … I was really impressed hearing him singing in Igbo in the songI really love this song by phyno ft davido ride for you,this song is getting me crazy i love it u people should keep it up,Wow davido singing in igbo,i was really impressed hearing him singing in igbo.obo speaking igbo..I’m over whelmed..I love u davido adeleke David singing in igbo dialet, I love that verse alotOBO u be comfirm musician.but who taught u IGBO? We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website.

Phyno ft. Davido – “Ride For You Lyrics“ [Phyno’s Verse] Finally I don make cash o Anything for your bride price o I pray to God make we no crash o Cos our love no get spare parts o Asa ima na kwa gi bu the best part o I no fit sleep till the the next track o Epele chuckwu zara mo you dey smart o And ife me nu na first class o [Pre-chorus]

Lol nice one, Tombs up to Phyno nwa mama.I love this music so much I played it all the time because it give me joy and high energy, I love the collaboration keep it up.you all are my badly menBam you OBO you kill it all it can only be God bam song from and phyno phinonice ones.

I really love this song by phyno ft davido ride for you,this song is getting me crazy i love it u people should keep it up,Wow davido singing in igbo,i was really impressed hearing him singing in igbo. DJ Neptune ft. Davido & Phyno –Secret Agenda ~ Off the Newly released ALBUM ” GREATNESS” BY Nigeria Disk Jockey DJ Neptune . Lol nice one, Tombs up to Phyno nwa mama.I love this music so much I played it all the time because it give me joy and high energy, I love the collaboration keep it up.you all are my badly menBam you OBO you kill it all it can only be God bam song from and phyno phinonice ones.

Phyno and Davido ‘s new song “ Ride For You ” is a mid tempo love song with quality production from SourLarge. I love this collabo die..d song is pushing me. Phyno Ft Davido Ride For You Mp3 Download Phyno ride for you - Nigerian indigenous rapper, Phyno is finally out Phyno Ft Davido — Ride For You | Mp3 Download here Phyno Ft Davido Ride For You Mp3 … When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Phyno ft. Davido - Ride For You (With Lyrics) 43216 plays Phyno and Davido‘s new song “Ride For You” is a mid tempo love song with quality production from SourLarge. Obo you try. Phyno ft. Olamide - Augment Partner-in-crime Phyno and Olamide join forces once again on a new single.

Andrew Lloyd Webber Any Dream Will Do, Weather In Bulgaria In June 2020, Practical Electricity Formulas, Leela Savasta, Algarve Weather April, Breaking News Kenya K24 Today, So This Is Love Acoustic, Freddie Highmore Twitter, K‑9 And Company, Aig Property Casualty Insurance Phone Number, Jenny Hval, Mondovino Series, Happy First Day Of Work, Spanish Driving Test Results, Spanish Love Poems, Kangaroo Population, Mexico National Holidays 2020, Start Cheering, Charles And Diana Wedding Guest List, Quote About Insecurity, Gustav Mahler Compositions, 2008 AFL Draft, Where Do We Go? World Tour, Sable Antelope Vs Lion, France Weather By Region, Rajendra Prasad Death Reason, Angola Flag Meaning, Watch Never Have I Ever Episode 1, Evoland Apk Paid, Lorenzo Richelmy Instagram, Ten Height, Voodoo In Benin, Fortune Street Smart, P Diddy, Ben Crawford Father, Brabazon Trophy Winners, Braven Meaning In English, Guyana Georgetown, Dragonfable Wiki, American Factory Duct Tape, Who Wrote Loser Like Me, Turkish Nouns List, Kairo Whitfield, Daffy Duck's Quackbusters Tv Tropes, Driving In The Hague, Peter Sagan Twitter, How To Train Your Dragon T-shirt, Professor Silviu Itescu, Usa Flag,