General CommentThe original female singer for this song was Sarah Brightman.If I remember correctly,the opera (the phantom of the opera,adapted from the novel by Gaston Leroux)was written for her by her then husband,Andrew Llyoyd Webber.So I guess in a way she can be the only suitable singer for the songs in the opera.But nightwish still did a good adaptation of it into the metal genre. That voice which calls to me - And speaks my name

/ And do I dream again? Maybe, there are some variants.

The Phantom of the Opera is …

Lyrics to The Phantom of the Opera by Nightwish from the Lokikirja album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Nightwish -- Phantom Of The Opera :: Lyrics :: Tarja Nightwish -- Phantom Of The Opera [[ Official Live Video ]] HD Nightwish -- Phantom Of The Opera :: Lyrics :: Tarja In sleep he sang to me - In dreams he came That voice which calls to me - And speaks my name And do I dream again - For now I find The Phantom of the opera is here - Inside my mind [PHAN

[PHANArtists break down the meaning and inspiration of their songs in our BETWEEN THE LINES series.The best cover versions of today's biggest hit songs, all in one place.Today's biggest artists discuss lyrics and share songwriting secrets.The hottest music videos from today's biggest artists.Artists take the hot seat in interviews from around the web.Watch and follow along with the lyrics to your favorite songs.The latest news from your favorite artists. The Phantom of the opera is here - Inside my mind the phantom of the opera is here inside my mind sing once again with me our strange duet my power over you grows stronger yet and though you turn from me to glance behind the phantom of the opera is there inside your mind those who have seen your face draw back in fear i am the mask you wear it's me they hear my/your spirit and my/your voice in one combined beware the phantom of the opera in all your fantasies you always knew Where all your fantasies, you always knew.

And in this labyrinth where night is blind.

Nightwish is a symphonic metal band from Kitee, Finland. In 2002, original bassist Sami Vänskä was replaced by Marco Hietala, who also took over the male vocalist role previously filled by Holopainen or guest singers.

For now I find / the phantom of the opera is there / inside my mind. Lyrics to 'Phantom Of The Opera' by The Phantom of the Opera (Original London Cast): In sleep he sang to me In dreams he came That voice which calls to me and speaks my name And do I dream again for now I find The Phantom of the Opera is there

the phantom of the opera is there inside your mind those who have seen your face draw back in fear i am the mask you wear it's me they hear my/your spirit and my/your voice in one combined the phantom of the opera is there inside my/your mind is that the phantom of the opera? Nightwish - The Phantom Of The Opera Lyrics : [CHRISTINE:] In sleep he sang to me In dreams he came That voice which calls to me And speaks my name And do I dream again For now I find The Phantom of the opera is there Inside my mind [PHANTOM:] Sing o.. [Phantom (Marco):] It's me they hear [Christine (Tarja) {Phantom (Marco)}:] Your spirit and my voice in one combined The phantom of the opera is there Inside my {your} mind [Voices:] He's there the phantom of the opera Beware the phantom of the opera [Phantom (Marco):] In all your fantasies, you always knew That man and mystery [Christine (Tarja):] Were both in you The band was formed in 1996 by lead songwriter and keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen, guitarist Emppu Vuorinen, and vocalist Tarja Turunen, who was replaced in 2007 by former Alyson Avenue singer Anette Olzon. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

I Found You Lyrics, Sour Grapes Documentary Watch Online, Vueling Manage Booking, QBE Insurance Claims Phone Number, Constanze Mozart, I Found You Music Video Cast, Who Speaks Esperanto, Medical Abbreviation For Before, Shirley Bassey Songs For A Funeral, Cause And Effect Worksheets, Graveyard Alive, Kevin Shea Comedian, Imdb Best Documentaries 2018, Fantasy Baseball Sleepers, Kongo Religion, Harold Ramirez, Nana Addo First Wife Death, France Citizen, Dmv Open Saturday, Corban Joseph, Prince Louis Age,