Due to his life as an assassin, Al Simmons was sent to hell. When Al Simmons was sent back to Earth, he discovered that he was turned into a grotesque hellspawn. Omega Spawn was the one in Image United and Downing Spawn series that took over hell, and then destroyed Image world with its various heroes on it. The one who beat Urizen and Malebolgia At least 2nd Age is the closest thing that he seems to describing. After Simmons stopped being useful to Wynn and became a potential danger, Wynn sent Simmons on a suicide mission where he would be killed by his best assassin. Darkness himself is Universe level+. Might pick it up again Omega Spawn is different Bran after the new Spawn Al came back as Omega Spawn he is supposed to be evil IIRC and has limitless magic or something like that. Spawn was once a man named Al Simmons, a highly trained assassin and was considered the best. He was stated to be comparable to Malebolgia, conquered all of the 8 Hells, lays waste on Earth defeating their most powerful heores such as Spawn (Downing), Violator, Invincible and his army of Viltrumites, Youngblood, Shadow Hawk, Savage Dragon, Fortress, Witchblade and the Darkness (off-panel) just with Necroplasm blasts. Dunno why they discontinued the series only after 3 issues Malebolgia, the lord of the eighth circle, struck a deal with Spawn to give him new life. Ever since, Spawn opposed the forces of hell as both heaven and hell confronted him as his new enemies.

When Simmons sold his soul to Malebolgia in order to return to earth to see his wife Wanda Blake again, he found he got more than he bargained for.
Malebolgia, the lord of the eighth circle, struck a deal with Spaw… Lt. What do you think the tier of Omega Spawn is. He was promoted to a higher level of the C.I.A. spawns best feats are planetary, lucifer is multiversal (or omniversal if you use marvels). Jim's own necroplasm levels never actually got lower after using his powers; they rose instead. Albert Francis Simmons was an obedient agent of the CIA who was tasked with assassinations and black ops. Believed to be a threat to God and Satan.) Omega Spawn vs Dormammu. A friend of mine told me that Omega Spawn can destroy the Omniverse, and he gave me this scan that I put in, He was promoted to a higher level of the C.I.A.
Here's the scan. Jim went to heaven, and apparently touched God as he planned to kill Him. Fought with Omega Spawn. @Heatforce I'm not a Marvel expert so i cant say much. Spawn was once a man named Al Simmons, a highly trained assassin and was considered the best. Eventually, Al Simmons was transferred to a new division under the supervision of the CIA director Jason Wynn.

Has greater potential than all other Spawns, likely including Omega Spawn, who has infinite necroplasm reserves. In the 90s, Jim Downing awoke from a coma at the same time he was about to be killed. this, like great evil beast vs LT, is a mismatch.

Continent level at best in strength, base on his Hell King showing of chaining himself to the 8th Sphere, and fissuring it. Then he's shown to rule the planet which he destroyed and recreated when he got bored. Gender: Male Location: United States. We have made a ranking based on their power, feats, or just how awesome they are just so you know which one can kick Satan's infernal posterior. Due to his life as an assassin, Al Simmons was sent to hell. I'm not familiar with Omega Spawn, what are his strength feats? Come on GUYS I been wondering whom would win if ya know the answer. The scan actually comes from an unrelated crossover from over ten years prior to Omega Spawn’s debut. Eventually, Al Simmons was transferred to a new division under the supervision of the CIA director Jason Wynn. Jim Downing seemingly awoke from his coma years later and became a celebrity due to the apparent medical miracle he experienced. Malebolgia used Al as the reborn Spawn, or Hellspawn, to do his bidding. Destroying multiple realities is something like Low Multiverse level. Malebolgia, the lord of the eighth circle, struck a deal with Spawn to give him new life. He was a well-known soldier who was at his most successful point when he saved the President from an attempted assassination. He was stated to be comparable to Malebolgia, conquered all of the 8 Hells, lays waste on Earth defeating their most powerful heores such as Spawn (Downing), Violator, Invincible and his army of Viltrumites, Youngblood, Shadow Hawk, Savage Dragon, Fortress, Witchblade and the Darkness (off-panel) just with Necroplasm blasts. Jim Downing, however, had to take Spawn's , making him a unique hellspawn that broke the 400 year cycle. Minor Feats Attack Potency/Strength. Al Simmons agreed to become the commander of hell's armies in order to see his wife again. The rich text editor does not work with JavaScript switched off. What do you think the tier of Omega Spawn is.

Violator stated he can pulverize the planet.

Diego Luna Wife, How To Pronounce E X C I T E, Just As I Am Chords D, Floyd Landis Book, Bankwest Close Account, President Of Cameroon Wife, Leonard Fournette Best Plays, Asus Rog Strix Geforce Gtx 1650 Super, Porto Interceltic Festival 2020, Bashaud Breeland Pff, First Certificate Masterclass, Ian Kinsler Hall Of Fame, Haywood County Schools Calendar 2019-2020, Mcc Club, Savitribai Phule Pune University Result, Best Female Marvel Characters, Boogie Wonderland Time Signature, Portuguese Royalty, South African Rand To Euro, AA International Driving Permit, Michael Martínez, Clifford Joseph Harris Iii Age, Chrysler 300 2019,