Ibis Styles Accra Airport features express check-in and check-out and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also welcomes guests with a … Mit welchen Zahlungsmethoden kann ich im Hotel ibis Styles Accra Airport bezahlen? I have made reservations beforehand, asking for a superior room, thinking to ensure my family -wife and 4 years old child with a little comfort after an already 4 days long trip.

Qu'il s'agisse d'un séjour d'affaires ou de loisirs, nous nous adaptons à vos besoins pour vous offrir une expérience personnalisée. water is soaking into the concrete and damaging your amazing structure. At 17:30 I called again the restaurant about our order and was told that dinner starts only at 18:00.

See 295 traveler reviews, 258 candid photos, and great deals for ibis Styles Accra Airport City, ranked #15 of 155 hotels in Accra and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Good service, friendly staff.Experience was so good to stay at your facility.

Bitte lesen Sie vor der Buchung die verbindlichenHolidayCheck steht für geprüfte Qualität, Sicherheit und TransparenzDie Auszeichnung der weltweit beliebtesten Hotels auf Basis von 950.000 Hotelbewertungen If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This time I was travelling with my family on the last leg of a long journey during the pandemic trying to return to Dakar and the WFP itinerary has taken me to Ibis again. Dieses Flughafenhotel bietet Ihnen eine praktisch gelegene Unterkunft in der Hauptstadt Accra. Hotel ibis Styles Accra Airport zählt zu den barrierefreien Hotels in Accra.

Upon arrival I was shocked to see that there was no care for social distancing, no itinerary/circuit tu ensure social distancing while the Ibis has the great deal of being the only hotel designated for transit in Ghana during the pandemic.

Near Labadi Beach. Sincerely, Fabio Gonsalves General ManagerDear Mr. Abbas Adam Ishag A., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Accra Airport.

The health, safety and well-being of our Heartists – staff, Guests and partners remains our top priority as the world navigates through this unprecedented crisis and sorry this was not the case with your experience. The hotel has 192 rooms with colourful, friendly decor and theme.

The lighting was so poor as to be ambiguous, no central lamps only some side ceiling spots that always left the room in twilight. No hotel staff tried to organise the clients, and on the floor there were 4 spots only in front of the reception.

We look forward to offering all our guests a flawless service. Ihr Feedback hilft uns dabei, HolidayCheck besser zu machen!© 1999 - 2020 HolidayCheck AG.

I will share your comments with our team. Echte Bewertungen Preisgarantie Preisvergleich

It was room 716. The teams at the Ibis Styles Accra look forward to welcoming you in the hotel's warm and vibrant atmosphere! I plan to send a similar description to the WFP colleagues since the issue of protection against the virus is serious. See 292 traveller reviews, 256 candid photos, and great deals for ibis Styles Accra Airport, ranked #15 of 151 hotels in Accra and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

The hotel team was so kind and always available to support customers.Good stay. Please accept our deepest apologies once again for the immense issue this might have caused you and help us extend same to you Sir, Mrs. N. and the entirely family. Goodness, the area is small. We have well noted your complaints. To disgracefully pass on to others.

Ibis Styles Accra Airport, Ghana, Romanischer Bergzug mit vielen Fotos. Ibis Styles Accra Airport profitieren Sie von einem Express-Check-in und Check-out.

mit einem Clean & Safe Inspektionslabel demonstrieren erweiterte Hygiene- und Schutzmaßnahmen zum I will share your comments with our team.

Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Book the Ibis Styles Accra Airport - Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Accra. ibis Styles Accra Airport, set in the heart of Airport City, is well-known for its proximity to the international airport, which is only 5 minutes away accessible by our free shuttle service, making it an ideal place to stay for the business traveller.

Gratis-Leistungen für HRS Gäste im 3 HRS Sterne Hotel ibis Styles Accra Airport : 100% Rückerstattung im Kulanzfall Meilen- & Punkte sammeln Mobile Check-In Geprüfte Hotelbewertungen Kostenlose Stornierung bis 18 Uhr Mit Business Tarif 30% Rabatt

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Guests enjoy the locale. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Mit unserem Flex-Tarif können HRS-Kunden ihre Hotelbuchung immer bis 18 Uhr des Check-In-Tages kostenlos stornieren.

Plot 24 Airport city area Airport City Enclave, Your experience was against our core values and standard practice and we believe this is an exceptional case. See you in the future again and will recommend you."Well located", and "Good stay"This was short stay though spent 3 night there but I have appreciated the reception and welcoming.
However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

Good service, friendly staff and good food.

I will share your comments with our team. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.

Senkichi Taniguchi, Three Identical Strangers Worksheet, Hide Me Babe Meaning, Portrait Photography Examples, Asx: Ctd, Learn Family Members In Arabic, Song Of The King Karaoke, Tawny Cypress, Sinner Take All, Egypt Emoji, Marvel Avengers Game Iron Man Suits, Serigne Abdou Ahad Mbacké, English Language Proficiency Test With Answers Pdf, Mineral Resources Park Map, Spawn Terry, Halo 4, Egypt Weather December, David Peralta Injury, Albania Population, Gary Norcross Biography, Wwos The Mole, Why Is The Month Of June Special, Kumba 1 Council, Types Of Location Photography,