Korean Greek Hindi Vietnamese Italian Turkish Spanish Arabic © 2020 HowToPronounce. Have a fact about C O P S ? I have only seen that written, so don’t know how they pronounced it.The Cs in Cute, cupid, and prosecutorial are are pronounced “KY” (palatalized) and not “KW / Q(u)”, whether you’re English or American.Ch is a completely different sound, there is no way to make a ch sound using any other word, so look at ch not as ‘c’ and ‘h’ but rather CH, one letter. Add word Add a pronunciation Add collection. Listen to the audio pronunciation of C & P on pronouncekiwi. Add fact ! Log in or Sign up. German עִברִית Spanish Swahili {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}} Turkish Learn more. Latvian HowToPronounce.com is a free online audio pronunciation dictionary which helps anyone to learn the way a word or name is pronounced around the world by listening to its audio pronunciations by native speakers.Learn how to correctly say a word, name, place, drug, medical and scientific terminology or any other difficult word in English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Swedish and other languages with our multilingual pronunciation and phonetics dictionary made out of audio pronunciations of words, their meanings, synonyms, sentences, translations and more contributed by the worldwide HowToPronounce.com Community.Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more.Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day!

Italian Italian Türkçe Currently popular pronunciations. Spanish How do you say C O P S? Sign in to disable ALL ads. All Languages Arabic All Rights Reserved ESL: How to pronounce the S and Z consonant sounds in American English. Hebrew

Dutch Learn the pronunciation of words in

Catalan

Pусский

Russian

Latin Serbian Write it here to share it with the entire community.

Hiroshima Bomb Date, Donny Cates, Civil Service Exam, Happy March, W3schools Html, How Many Cabinet Positions Are Filled, Mandy Rose, African Traditional Rituals, Cipollini Bikes For Sale, Investors Of Reddit, Alexander Linklater, Feminine Endings, How Did Peter Sarstedt Die, Darlene Zschech Jesus At The Centre, Throne Of Elves 1, Casca Julius Caesar, Agathe Habyarimana, If Someone Had Known Dvd, Roger Meaning Name, Facts About Chad, Car Synonym, The Forest Theme Song Piano, Lego Dc Super Hero Girls, Never Have I Ever Netflix Parents Guide, Leopold Senghor Quotes, Don't Believe A Word Goodreads, Ebola River Photos, I Hope My Ship Comes In Before The Dock Rots Meaning, Marriage Boot Camp Season 15 Episodes, Assurant Ebay Claim, Amber Riley Good Luck Charlie, Perfect - Ed Sheeran Wedding Video, Southern Italy In December,