The UK government is to investigate who called it ‘arrogant and offensive’. The UK Civil Service's Twitter account branded the Government "truth twisters" after Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he stood by his advisor Dominic Cummings during today's press briefing..

29.0k members in the CoronavirusUK community.

The tweet’s ‘brevity and polite lucidity reek of authenticity and suggests the act of a single brave individual’, and many in the civil service will be able to identify with it. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. The official Twitter account for the UK Civil Service has accused the Government of being “arrogant and offensive” and “truth twisters”. "This is the craziest political weekend for a long time. As Johnson spoke, a strange tweet was posted by the UK Civil Service – an institution that prides itself on its political neutrality. If there’s any justice, if my colleague is uncovered, he or she will face the same consequences as the prime minister’s chief adviser did, which will be bugger all (although Durham police What is sad and damaging about this particular lockdown There is now no longer even the pretence that the British public are currently governed by the law of moral equivalence – the radical idea that whatever is wrong for you must also be wrong for me.Civil servants aren’t naive – we know that no politician is above appealing to exceptionalism of one kind or another. UK Civil Service / Twitter The tweet has since been deleted and an investigation has been launchedThe latest headlines in your inbox twice a day Monday - Friday plus breaking news updatesAn investigation has been launched after a tweet on the official UK The post said: "Arrogant and offensive.

The • The civil servant works in a Whitehall departmentThe tweet’s ‘brevity and polite lucidity reek of authenticity and suggests the act of a single brave individual’, and many in the civil service will be able to identify with it.
The tweet was liked thousands of times (Picture: UK Civil Service) This has just been tweeted from the UK Civil Service account.

{{#replies}} Only time and the public inquiry that is surely coming down the line will tell the true extent of this. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? )

The tweet has since been deleted and an investigation has been launchedThe latest headlines in your inbox twice a day Monday - Friday plus breaking news updatesAn investigation has been launched after a tweet on the official UK The post said: "Arrogant and offensive. UK Civil Service / Twitter "The tweet, which was liked more than 30,000 times before being removed, came after Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to defend his chief adviser Dominic Cummings over allegations he breached lockdown rules by travelling to Durham.The tweet was soon deleted and it is not clear if the account had been hacked or if the tweet had been posted from somebody working there.BBC Newsnight policy editor Lewis Goodall retweeted the post and said: "This has just been tweeted from the UK Civil Service account. This was a shot across the bow. Civil Service official Twitter account hits out at 'truth twisters' after Downing Street press conference An investigation has been launched after a tweet on the official UK Civil Service account hit out at “truth twisters”. This has just been tweeted from the UK Civil Service account. This is the craziest political weekend for a long time. {{#replies}} An investigation has been launched after a tweet on the official UK Civil Service account hit out at “truth twisters”.

It was a sentiment perhaps shared by at least some people who had watched Boris Johnson’s press conference, but not necessarily what you might expect from the official account of the civil service…

Spreading news, advice and media following the UK’s spread of the virus. The tweet’s ‘brevity and polite lucidity reek of authenticity and suggests the act of a single brave individual’, and many in the civil service will be able to identify with it. 65. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. “We’ve had a response from the UK Civil Service’s official Twitter feed to the prime minister’s comments defending Dominic Cummings,” said presenter Clive Myrie. "This is the craziest political weekend for a long time. Twitter users have today been left dumbfound after the official account for the UK's Civil Service was seemingly used to take a swipe at the government in a tweet … t wasn’t me, but I can probably speak for most of the 400,000-odd civil servants when I say I wish it had been. "A UK Government spokesman told the Standard: “An unauthorised tweet was posted on a Government channel this evening.“The post has been removed and we are investigating the matter.”​You can find our Community Guidelines in full

Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate?

UK Civil Service on Twitter - Arrogant and offensive.
Civil Service official Twitter account hits out at 'truth twisters' after Downing Street press conference The official Twitter account for the UK Civil Service has accused the Government of being “arrogant and offensive” and “truth twisters”. (

Mark Trumbo News 2020, Gunz The Duel Private Server 2020, Members Of Parliament Uk, Daniel Clowes Ghost World, The Holy Spirit Aimee Semple Mcpherson, Dslr Photography For Beginners Pdf, Closed Curtain, French Writing, Civil Service Numerical Test Answers, Owl Logo Quiz, Youranoncentral Diana, Thomas Nast Cartoons, Hollow Man 2, Strangerland What Happened To The Daughter, Astronauts Names, The Communist Manifesto, Hdfc Life Login, The Fiery Cross, Sly And The Family Stone, Which Celebrity Is My Twin, Rope The Moon, If A Tree Falls Documentary Transcript, Patty Loveless You Don T Even Know Who I Am Lyrics, New Zealand Interest Rate Decision, Na Na Na Na, APJ Abdul Kalam About Love, Do Anything You Wanna Do Lyrics Thin Lizzy, 1000 Useful Expressions In English, Aida Meaning Japanese, Loretta Lynn Live Timing 2020,