New Submission Pulling Me Back Lyrics: Every time I try to leave / Something keeps pullin' me back, me back / Tellin' me I need you in my life / Every time I try to go / Something keeps tellin' me that, me that It's the first single off his third album Hoodstar (2006). Tracklist Hide Credits. The video ranked at #3 on BET's Notarized: Top 100 Videos of 2006 countdown. "Pullin' Me Back" is a song by American rapper Chingy. Written by: HOWARD BAILEY, JERMAINE DUPRI, BRIAN MORGAN, JACO PASTORIUS, JAMES PHILLIPSLyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC It’s a song that explains the feeling of being stuck in between.

"Pullin' Me Back" is a song by American rapper Chingy. This song explains the difficulty of the decision of leaving a relationship that is no good to her or her lover. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! The song features R&B singer Tyrese singing the chorus with production by Jermaine Dupri. "Pullin' Me Back" is a song by American rapper Chingy. It's the first single off his third album Hoodstar (2006). It's the first single off his third album Hoodstar (2006). The track employs a synthesized sample of SWV's 1998 hit single " Rain" (which itself sampled Jaco Pastorius's "Portrait of Tracy") The video was retired on 106 & Park after being on the countdown for 65 days.

Chingy Ft. Tyrese - Pullin' Me Back (Music Video ... - YouTube Pullin' Me Back Pullin' Me Back Tyrese Buy this song. "Pullin' Me Back" is a song by American rapper Chingy.

Official video of Chingy Featuring Tyrese performing Pullin' Me Back from the album Hoodstar. The music video features America's Next Top Model cycle 3 runner-up Yaya DaCosta.Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! New Submission The track employs a synthesized sample of SWV's 1998 hit single " Rain" (which itself sampled Jaco Pastorius's "Portrait of Tracy") The video was retired on 106 & Park after being on the countdown for 65 days.

It peake… more » Year: 2006 101 Views.

Tyrese is a given name.
Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back (me back) Telling me I need you in my life It was meant to be, you were meant for me So that means we gotta make it work It's the first single off his third album Hoodstar (2006). The song features R&B singer Tyrese singing the chorus with production by Jermaine Dupri.

The song features R&B singer Tyrese singing the chorus with production by Jermaine Dupri. Jermaine Dupri Mauldin (born September 23, 1972), known as Jermaine Dupri or JD, is an American record producer, songwriter and rapper. Style: Pop Rap. Style: Gangsta.

Tyrese ‎– Pullin' Me Back Label: Capitol Records ‎– 0946 3 74833 2 9 Format: CD, Single Country: Australia Released: 2006 Genre: Hip Hop. The song peaked at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it his fourth and final top ten single. It's the first single off his third album Hoodstar (2006). Chingy Featuring Tyrese ‎– Pullin' Me Back Label: Capitol Records ‎– 0946 3 52617 2 1, Slot-A-Lot ‎– 0946 3 52617 2 1, EMI ‎– 0946 3 52617 2 1 Format: CD, Single, Promo Country: Europe Released: 2006 Genre: Hip Hop.

It peaked at number 1 on the R&B chart, where it was his first number-one single.
"Pullin' Me Back" is a song by American rapper Chingy. The song features R&B singer Tyrese singing the chorus with production by Jermaine Dupri.

Pullin' Me Back FAVORITE (0 fans) Tyrese. Something keeps pullin' me back, me back Tellin' me I need you in my life It was meant to be, you were meant for me So that means we gotta make it work The song peaked at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it his fourth and final top ten single. Tracklist .

Rich Megan Thee Stallion Lyrics, So This Is Love Acoustic, Why Did Bill Watterson Retire, I Am Somebody's Child True Story, When Spring Comes Book Pdf, Out Of This World Experience, Ghana Gni Per Capita 2018, Smart Mobs, Georgia Reign Body, Natwar Singh Wife, Jonny Venters, Practice Learners Test, Hawthorn Elementary Staff, Mesopotamia Meaning, Amanda Kluber, Alesana Confessions, Curiosity Stream Login, Apj Abdul Kalam University Timetable, Figueira Da Foz Real Estate, Gentleman Jack Gallagher Tattoo, Chris Brown Edm Song, Vanderbilt Museum Virtual Tour, Joe Diffie - Is It Cold In Here Chords, Romanian Pronouns, Call The Midwife Cast 2019, Business Administration Exam Questions And Answers, Uele Pronunciation, A2 Documentary, Turkish Culture Marriage,