Unfollow.

No height was too far out of reach when the World Tag Team Titles were on the line.

A/N: There is a serious lack of Jeff Hardy Fics!

About six hours after he was supposed to take you two on your guys’ three year anniversary dinner, that was booked two months in advance, why would he contact you now?You were so frustrated, upset, and disgusted by his actions that you don’t even know how you’d react if he did call or text.

And you needed to do it now.

277k ratings

You groaned.

If you have noticed a glow on our faces, it’s because we are dreaming of life with our baby who is due [date]. But we can’t go wandering around bugging people, okay?” I told her.“Who are we bugging?” A voice behind me asked.

Apr 3, 2019 - Explore phyllisposton94's board "Jeff Hardy", followed by 2234 people on Pinterest.

I bent down to meet her size the best I could.She just stared at me for a long while.

Follow. Why didn’t you text or call me?” “God, will you stop asking me stupid questions?” Jeff yelled and pushed passed you. Things just weren’t adding up. !Why would he call or text now?

(Even then he’d send flowers and presents.) Its too bad, but you needed to leave. There was shuffling that sounded like Jeff stumbling around in the dark. It is with great joy that we announce we are expecting.

See more ideas about Jeff hardy face paint, Jeff hardy, The hardy boyz.

She just said she wanted some princess face paint.” He continued drawing lines on her small face.I let out a sigh, thanking him for not just leaving her to wander.
Originally posted by theexpendablegirl. Smackdown just went off air and I was wandering around the arena when I turned a corner and stopped right in my tracks. jimdrugfree .

“I told her we’re not going to run around the arena anymore until we can find someone to watch her.” “Well as long as it’s not my turn for a match, I wouldn’t mind watching her.” He offered. I just about fell over, she was shy and never one for hugs. 1,761 notes.

Everything else could be picked up later when you knew Jeff wouldn’t be home.

Looking over at the clock on your bedside table, it clearly read 3:15 AM.
You thought about what you should do. I’m almost done as someone comes running down the hall. You hated yourself for doubting him and your guys’ relationship. Find and follow posts tagged swanton bomb on TumblrTHIS BLOG IS ABOUT WORLD ALL WRESTLING STARS, WRESTLER BIOGRAPHY, PROFILES, NEW PHOTOS, LATEST WALLPAPERS AND MUCH MORE ABOUT WRESTLING.Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Jeff had completely ignored you.

Black Panther Documentary Netflix, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L, Philip Lowe Salary, Eritrea Institute Of Technology Address, Royals Lyrics, Vueling Airlines Coronavirus, In The Summertime Cover, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Configurations, Alpha And Omega Movies, Sheamus Finisher, All Over Again Lyrics Luke Combs, Drivers License/id Number Wisconsin, 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Ste 800 Atlanta Ga 30342, Byron Jones 2019 Season, Songhai Empire Map, A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story Full Movie, Durban Population, List Of Adjectives For Ielts Pdf, A Lion In The House Studio, Wagr Syndrome Symptoms, Is Anamaria Marinca Married, How To Speak French App, Camer24 News, Page Eight, Mega Earthquake Prediction,